In The Hospital

Leonardo's POV:

"Let me go"

Clinton said in a faded tone.

It has been like a week since we have Clinton food or water which seemed to be damaging his voice, health and appearance.

We tortured him every single day when we came back from work, so yeah, he looks wrecked.

  "Unfortunately you will need to die first"

I lifted his head using his hair, exactly the way he did to Rose, just for him to look at me.

"Hold your breath for a very long time and you will surely die"

I said sarcastically and his eyes filled with tears making me cringe hard.

"YOU DISGUST ME"

I said letting go of his hair and he dropping his head.

I heard Fernando talking to someone on the phone and he sounded happy. He was talking to Rose, without me.

I spat at on Clinton before I leaving the room and I found Fernando chuckling at the phone in the sitting room.

"Oh, here comes Leonardo"

He said then handed the phone to me.

"Hi baby"

I heard Rose say in a sweet voice and I couldn't help but look away from the phone.

Baby? WHAT THE HECK.

"Hi cupcake, guess who's birthday's coming up"

I finally got the courage to talk to her on the phone.

"MINE! you remembered"

I heard her shout childishly through the phone.

"Of course I remembered and you will be home for your birthday, I promise"

I reassured and I heard her squealing happily.

"I CAN'T WAIT"

She shouted.

Did she miss us that much or was she just too hyperactive.

"We also can't wait, princesa"

Fernando said next to me with a smile.

"When are you guys coming, I miss you so much"

she said in an innocent voice.

"Don't worry we will come when it's visiting hours, I think there are 2 hours left"

I answered looking at the time on my phone.

"Ok then, talk to you later, BYE!"

She said.

"Bye"

I and Fernando said then ended the call.

Fernando took his phone and put it back in his pocket, his expression changed very fast, he was now emotionless.

"When are we gonna kill Clinton?"

He asked.

"Very soon"

I replied and  went upstairs leaving Fernando in the sitting room.

I wasn't in the mood to torture Clinton anymore. I went into my room and closed the door.

I then remembered Rose calling me baby and Icouldn't help blushing while leaning on the door with one of my hands covering my face.

I really did miss my sweet cupcake.
_____________
Rose's POV: