The beginning

The one day Yuu decides to sneak out into the woods and she ends up sliding down a covered up entrance to the underground part of the lake. Blue light shines through the cave and waves of magic in the air and the moon is starting to align with the second opening that has lambert flowers growing around it.

"I see no way out of this situation besides swimming my way out. Hopefully I don't get too tired,"

Yuu jumps into the water and sparkles start to descend upon the girl as the water bubbles around her.

"Well sparkles are nothing out of the ordinary for me."

Yuu takes a deep breath and goes underwater swimming her way out of the cave. Although she is out of the cave, the water was endless. There is no sense of land anywhere near her, only a shining blue void. So, Yuu decides to do the only thing that a rational human would do in this situation, swim up. She swims toward the moon's light and finds herself next to the grassy part of lake that everyone fished in during Camp Vargas.

The drenched girl pulls herself out and walks back to Ramshackle crashing onto the bed.

~~~~~

Yuu groggily wakes up and turns on the sink faucet. She pulls her tooth brush out and runs water over it and puts some toothpaste on it. She opens her mouth and begins to brush her teeth. Water drips down her chin and sparkles begin to surround Yuu. Water engulfs her body, and she falls down. The girl looks at her orange tail and removes the toothbrush from her mouth.

"...what the actual fuck?!"

"Minion! Are you alright?" Grim screams, scratching at the door.

Oh crap! If that cat sees me, he's going to think of me as a giant fish forever!

"Hey! I see a fish tail underneath the door! Are you having an early morning seafood feast without me?" Grim pesters, his paws going underneath the door.

NAAAUUURRR!!