A premonition

Yuu POV

Water. Nothing but glowing water leads me somewhere. I end up in a cave that glows an electric blue.

We warn you...fire shall reign with flowers.

"What the? Where am I?" I ask, looking around to see Cleora, Riri, and Emmeline in my dream. "You guys, where are we?"

WE WARN YOU! FIRE SHALL REIGN! RED FLOWERS WILL BRING DISASTER!

"Who are you?" Emmeline screams, trying to find out who the feminine voice is.

ANCIENT POLAR OPPOSITES! FIRE TO WATER! RESTORATION! DESTRUCTION! BE WARNED!!!!!

Bright red flowers swarm at us, covering us whole. Screams ring out, and I'm brought back to reality.

3rd POV

"Yuu! Yuu, wake up! It's just a nightmare!" Malleus screams, shaking Yuu up.

"What the fuck?" Yuu says, wiping sweat off her head.

"You were screaming like a banshee. You practically woke everyone in Diasomnia," Malleus continues, giving Yuu water. "We should hurry up. Crowley is making everyone do an assembly," Lilia states, giving Yuu her school uniform.

"Ah, right, school," Yuu groans, getting up and walking to the bathroom with her uniform.

She gets inside the shower, turning the faucet on hot. Water spurts out and covers her body.

I forgot how relaxing hot showers are.

Sparkles and water travel up her body, and Yuu falls to the shower floor.

And I forgot about this happening to me too.

"Yuu! Are you ok! I heard a thud!" Malleus asks, knocking on the door.

"I'm fine!" Yuu sighs, moving her tail fin.

~~~~~~~

"I still can't believe I somehow got roped into coming along with the Exchange School program," Yuu says, packing her bag as Grim messes up her folded clothes. "Either way, I get to go to the City of Flowers with my friends."

"Nyah! These clothes are so soft!" Grim meows, swiping at her yarn sweater.

"Grim, no! Can we please focus on the task at hand?" Yuu exclaims, giving Grim a ball of yarn and packing her sweater into safety. "I'm either a faerie or a human to everyone else. They don't even know I have actual magic. I've got to keep the tail popping to a minimum on the trip."

"Mreow, Mreow, Mrrrreeeooww!" Grim mewls, playing with the ball of yarn.

"Or you could play with a ball of yarn until we get there."

"Yuu, are you ready to go? We're all waiting on you," Malleus says, opening Yuu's door.

"I'm ready," Yuu replies, carrying her blue bag and Grim.

"Stick by Idia or me during the trip, Yuu. I don't want others to know your secret," Azul whispers, keeping a hand on Yuu's waist as they walk out the door.

"Yet again, please be on your best behavior while on this trip," Professor Trein says, looking at the students. "And don't drag Yuu into your messes."

"Sure," Everyone groans as they walk to the Mirror Chamber.

They walk through the mirror and to the entrance of Noble Bell College.

A boy that looks like a priest with an outrageously atrocious hat greets the NRC students.

"Hello, I'm the student council president, Rollo Flamm. I'll be your guide during this exchange trip. It's nice to meet you all, especially Mr.Draconia and the pretty girl in Ramshackle," Rollo says, shaking Malleus's hand, then kissing the back of Yuu's. "Please take in the culture. In fact, we have prepared some traditional dress for everyone."

The student council students lead the NRC students into Noble Bell College.

"We brought a girl from town to assist you unless you would prefer one of our students to help you get changed," An NBC student with long greyish-green hair says, creeping Yuu out a bit.

"Evan, leave her alone. She's not interested in you," A familiar voice says.

"Here's Emmeline. Her parents are the biggest donators and sponsors of Noble Bell College. Her dad also graduated from here," Evan says, presenting Emmeline, wearing a white crop top with a long, red, bohemia-style skirt slit at the thigh.

"Anyway, we went shopping and got you some clothes you might fancy," Emmeline says, hugging Yuu. "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Life found a way. Come on, let's go try on some clothes!" Yuu squeals, running into NBC with Emmeline. "So, where are the rest of the girls?"

"They're taking a swim around the area. They wanted to get familiar with the area," Emmeline replies, setting the shopping bags on the bench in the dressing room. "You're going to love it here. The festival makes the city so pretty around this time."

"I can't wait! Oh my god, you got me a matching top!" Yuu exclaims, pulling out the same top that Emmeline has on.

"I know! The store had my skirt in a thousand colors, so I bought some you might like. I have dark blue with a small tidal wave pattern, a-"

"Blue."

" I knew you were going to pick that one. I got you a pair of navy blue sandals heels. You know, the kind that makes you look like a gladiator. Now that your outfit is complete, it's time for the hair."

"Give me a spray bottle, a wet brush, and gel," Yuu says, knowing the brush Emmeline has won't go through her hair.

"Which is why I brought a brush made for black hair. I got it from Sam when I asked for a gift for you. Now you can stop wearing your hair in a bun 99% of the time."

"You are my best friend!"

Yuu sprays water on her hair, combing her waist-length curly hair into a ponytail. Emmeline puts gel on her hair, making the front part of her hair look sleek. Yuu does the finishing touches on her edges while Emmeline sprays some curl refresher and oil on her ponytail.

"They are going to go gaga," Emmeline compliments, looking at Yuu. "I can't wait to see their reactions!"

Emmeline puts a blanket over Yuu to cover her up as she heads outside to meet with her friends and the NBC student council.

"Presenting: Yuu!" Emmeline exclaims, throwing the blanket off of Yuu as they meet the others. "Tell us how amazed you are."

"How did you get your hair to be different textures?" Malleus asks in awe.

Professor Trein opens his mouth to say something but closes it.

"I underestimated your fashion skills, Emme," Evan says, smiling at Yuu.

"Come, let's go into the city," Rollo says, his cheeks beet red with a purple cloth with yellow stars covering his mouth and nose.