The Demon King

A low sloshing noise could be heard from somewhere in the craterous area that surrounded the demon country. The noise was so low that if it was ever noticed, the demons would simply just ignore it Since it sounded like the dirty rivers that surrounded them. But it wasn't a river, but no one bothered to check. Why would they?

I wasn't able to see anything but I could hear sloshing noises. I was surrounded by something soft and warm. It felt like Jello but it was heavy. There was also something Connected to one

A low sloshing noise could be heard from somewhere in the craterous area that surrounded the demon country.

Its noise was so low that it was barely even noticed and when it ever was, the demons simply ignored it because of the dirty rivers that surrounded them, making the same noise.

But it wasn't a river, but no one bothered to check. Why would they?

I wasn't able to see, but I could hear sloshing noises.

I was Surrounded by something soft and warm, but it was getting colder.

It felt kinda jiggly, but it was heavy, something was connected to me, a tube?

I saw looking around in the darkness, it was cramped and getting even colder than before.

Suffocating, I needed to get out.

Dying.

Trying to cry for help but I couldn't, I felt so tired.

Help me.

Somebody please help!

Anos opens his eyes and continues to stare at the crimson sun above him.

"Shin, can you deal with Kanon?" Anos said to his aid.

"He is formidable, but I should be able to last for a while." Shin replies without any hesitation.

"Oh, to think that my right hand would actually see another swordsman as a challenge" Anos says with a slight smirk without looking away from the dazzling sun.

"Fufufu nevermind that, Anos-sama, why are you so enamored by the sun of calamity" Shin said questionably while following Anos's gaze towards the sun but not daring to look at it directly.

"I never told you did I, how this sun which as been a beacon of destruction, saved my life"

"What!?" Shin said, shocked looking at the demon king.

"I'm not joking, I was never really born" Anos replied

"But then what?" Shin replied, even more confused than before.

"I crawled out of my mother's corpse, '' Anos said nonchalantly.

Speechless Shin stood there staring at his master with shocked eyes.

"I was on the verge of death but the sun of calamity came from the horizon and gave me the strength I needed to keep fighting, that strength is long gone, used up by my past self, replaced with my own power"

"But why would the god give you power when you are called the irregular, something against god's order"

"I do not believe it knows, gods are the physical embodiment of the laws of the world and as such do not have emotions, merely doing what it had been programmed by the world to do. But after talking to Militia I found out that not all gods have nulled emotions. 3 gods do have emotions of their own."

"Which are they?" Shin asked

"Militia, the goddess of creation, Nousgaria, the heavenly father, and the third"

"The third?"

"Yes, the third, Militia didn't tell me the third one, butI have feeling that the god that uses this sun the third one"

"But Anos-sama, the sun of calamity always comes and leaves at the same time with no differences at all, how could a god with emotions be controlling it if it hasn't shown any signs of change?"

"Oh Shin, I know you aren't good at looking into the abyss and seeing the source but have you ever thought about how you are even alive?"

"What do you mean?" Shin said, looking straight at Anos who was no longer flying but standing right in front of him.

"The thing above us is the sun of calamity, an order that does nothing but destruction. How is it that you have not been destroyed, how is it that only certain places are struck with its order? It is because the sun does not want to destroy"

"But it is the sun of calamity, it is built to destroy, how can it stop doing its job?"

"It can't stop, at least not on its own. Which is one of the reasons I want to go there. I am the demon king of tyranny, the lion of destruction and the taotie of calamity. I destroy all things, even destruction itself."

"Of course Anos-sama, but do you truly mean to destroy the sun of calamity?" Shin asked.

"... I don't know".