Reunion

Looking at the steaming mad god in front of us, we decided to completely ignore him and continue flying.

"Do you really think I will let you leave after disrespecting me! Come my divine swords Rodoyiue" Nousgalia said behind us as glowing blades appeared around him. We turned around to block the attacks.

"Nousgalia, what was that for?" The woman beside me said in an aggravated tone.

"Forgive me for attacking you goddess, I will kill this misfit and then we can return to your order together" he said with a disturbing smile on his face.

"Return? I've never let you into my order and I never will,Now leave us alone" she said, getting even angrier than before.

"If you will not go with me of your own accord, I will just force you." Nousgaia said in an emotionless voice as the aura around him got denser.

"Hey stuck-up, I'm escorting this woman to see her sister. Leave now or face me" I say in an angered voice.

"There is no need for that Anos," Abernyu says as she holds my hand.

"I'll deal with this myself"

"But you only have 10% fo your power"

"That's more than enough for this weakling" She said with a smirk.

" Do you really believe that you who have no experience in battle beat me!" Nousgalia says with a smile filled with evil.

"Let alone battle experience, you have never used your magic for anything other than your order"

"Exactly"

"What?" Nousgalia asked.

"I understand now" I say after figuring out what she meant. She turned to me and smiled which made me skip a beat.

"Look up dumbass," She said in a cheerful mood.

Nousgalia looked up to see the beautiful crimson sun with horror..

"When my order is here" Abernyu said as her aura was let out from her body.

"I am Queen" She said as her divine eyes activated causing the world around her to crack.

The moment she looked at Nousgalia, his body started cracking and bleeding.

"Oops my bad" She said giggling.

"Can you help me out, love?" She asked me, smiling.

"Love?" I said while smiling. Once she noticed what she said, her divine eyes dissipated and she started to turn deep red and she turned away from me. Goodness, she's adorable.

"Forget what I just said okay" She whispered.

"I can't forget that but I'll try. '' I am genuinely happy about what just happened.

"Ugh, can you quit flirting" a bloodied Nousgalia said.

" You only managed to survive because she was holding back, a lot" I say with anger in my voice. 

"So before I personally rip your source out leave my girl alone" I say as my aura overwhelmed the area causing it to shrivel under my dominant gaze.

" If you destroy me, the order of the world will fall out of balance" He said, trying his ba=est to fight against the ever growing aura.

"That's true but I can definitely torturre your source so that it can never do anything outside of operate it's order." I say menacingly.

" Fine I will fall back, just remember this demon king of tyranny, There is always someone stronger" Nousgalia says as he gets ready to retreat.

"You're right there is someone stronger, and that someone is me" I replied without even stuttering before he disappeared.

"Well now since that is done we ca-" I say as I turn around to see Abernyu with bright red cheeks.

"What's got you so red" I say knowing full well why this happened.

"I-Huh-y-you" She tries to articulate.

"It's okay, I understand." I say not wanting her to burst into flames out of embarrassment.

"Let's go find Militia"

"No need Anos, it's been a while" An ethereal voice said from behind us causing us to turn around.

"It has been a while Militia" I say with a smile.

"Sister" Abernyu whispered with small tears in her eyes.

"It's been a  long time, little sis," Milita said with the same expression as her sister as they flew toward each other and hugged each other under the bright crimson sun.