Orders and Teasing

I was using my eyes of chaotic destruction to look deeper into her source to see if it's replicable but she used her own divine eyes to counter mine.

"Why?" She stuttered.

"I just told you that I wasn't going to hurt you so please try to control your divine eyes, I can't focus because of their beauty," I said trying my best not to be mesmerized by her eyes

"I can't control them," she said with a look of fear in her eyes which saddened me a little bit, it made sense. Who would be frightened when you were technically attacked by someone you just met who is at least equal to your power if not stronger?

"Okay then close your eyes," I asked, and surprisingly she did what I told her to even though I didn't see any compulsion magic. I used my demonic eyes to peer into her source again and I noticed that her source was jumping around. I also noticed that she started wobbling before I could even think. She was in my arms and I could feel sparks everywhere. She turned bright red when she opened her eyes again and I could help but smirk a little at that.

She slowly moved away from me and the sparks I felt left me, replaced with a warm feeling that I haven't felt since I saw the sun for the first time, when it saved me.

"I-I'm sorry" She stuttered.

"No need to apologize. I'll be back, open a hole for me okay? It's annoying to blow a hole in it again" I said changing the subject which was responded to with a single nod.

"I'd rather you not blow up my order again," She said with none of the shyness from before though I could hear the blush that she still had

Just as I was about to jump out of the sun, the hole closed up again causing me to turn around with a slightly confused look.

" What exactly are you?"

"I already told you, I'm Anos"

"That's not what I meant"

"Oh, Militia told me that I'm the misfit of this universe"

"My sister?"

"Yeah, she's the one who told me that your sun was an order in the first place" I admitted.

"I want to see her" She mumbled under her breath.

"You haven't seen your own sister?" I responded genuinely curious.

"I have but that was when we were a lot younger and our mother was still alive"

"Your parents?"

"No just our mother, our father died before we could even see him"

"Were they both Gods?"

"Yes, mother was the previous goddess of creation and father was the previous God of destruction"

"How did she die?"

"The world lost its balance after dad died so mom sacrificed herself to recreate the world. After that, sis inherited mother's order while I inherited father's''

"Inherited, does that mean you didn't have an order before?"

"We did" she responded "and the inheritance gave us even more power than before"

"So that's why you 2 are so much more powerful than any other god I've seen," I said leaning on the interior of the sun.

"Anyway why you haven't seen Militia in so long"

"I don't know, every time she tries to come near my sun, it runs away."

"It runs away" I snicker.

"You know exactly what I mean," She says in an unamused tone.

"Okay okay. Now that I'm thinking about it, your month of destruction is exactly 6 months away from the month of creation and your orders are the sun of destruction and the moon of creation. Maybe you guys can't meet because your order is never meant to meet."

"But then how did my parents meet?" She said as a form of rebuttal.

"Have you ever seen them use their order while close to each other?"

"No I haven't," She said, realizing something.

"You're telling me, I can't meet my sister because I can't control my order."

"That's most likely the case"

"But I can't leave the sun"

"Why?"

"I can control my eyes better here. I don't want to hurt anyone. Plus I have trouble controlling my power since I've never needed to suppress it." She said blatantly.

"Do you want to try something?" I ask cautiously.

"What exactly?" She responded by questioning me.

"I just created a magic that can steal other people's magic, if I were to do that with you, you should be able to go outside"

With her eyes lighting up in excitement "Really, do it!"

"I'll be stealing your magic power. Are you sure?"

"Did you forget that I'm a goddess, I'll be fine even If I lose a large amount?"

"It's going to be a lot more than you think"

"Hmm?"

"Your order is going through its month right now so that means there is a lot of destruction to feed on plus since you're a goddess, your magic recovery is going to be much faster than most beings in this world" I respond.

"Okay, let's do it" She responded with conviction.

"Okay then," I say as I smash my lips into her. I heard a small squeak before the taste of her lips envelop my senses, I have never felt it before but there is one thing I could say... it tasted way better than mushroom gratin. Before losing myself in the kiss I cast <Gaga Gyoniyor> to take a huge amount of power from her body and I could feel her body getting hotter. After I finished casting my spell, I disconnect from her body and turn around.

"W-what was that for" She responded with a squeaky voice.

" Just cause"