Training but filler

"hey ,Wake up"

"Ugh, just 100 more years"

"No get up, if you don't I'll get Anos here~"

I immediately get up from bed and feel a sudden burst of heat from my cheeks.

"W-what does Anos have to do with this"

"What do you mean? He's the one teaching how to control your magic while I'm teaching you how to control your order."

"Oh, yeah" I said, smiling.

After I got ready I left the small house that my sister lived in and flew towards my order. The supreme sun filled the sky that from what I heard was so beautiful. How I wish to see it one day.

I continued to fly closer and closer to it until I could see the silhouette of a man grabbing another by the neck.

"Where have you taken her, you misfit!" The man said trying to get out of the other man's chokehold.

"I didn't do anything to her, this will be the third time I kill you and this time I'll make sure you'll be dead." Anos said while tightening his grip.

"Anos, can you let go of him" I say while hugging him from the back trying to seduce him.

His grip on Egus lessened as his eyes looked back towards the goddess that was hugging him.

Noticing this, Abernyu pulled back and got herself under control before nodding her head at Anos. Who in turn let go of Egus.

"My goddess, what are you doing touching a demon like him?" Egus said panting to catch his breath.

"Thanks for the compliment,'' Anos said as he floated to Abernyu's side and took out a snack.

In response Abernyu started smirking while asking for some of the snack.

"Goddess please step away from that anomaly, I'll kill him here and now" Egus asked as his aura began to leak from his body.

"Huh? Who gives you the right to hurt him?" I said with anger as my eyes began to glow.

"Nyu" Anos said with a deep voice knocking out of my anger.

"N-Nyu?" I said stuttering like a little girl at the nickname.

"Well that got you back" Anos winked while laughing which caused me to pout.

"Okay let's go" Anos said while taking my hand.

"Stop there fie-' Egus tried to say before Anos threw the snack wrapper at him, ripping through his skin and destroying his source when the wrapper hit him.

"How did you do?" I asked.

"I'll explain when we get into your order."

I nodded in response as I moved my hands towards the brilliant sun. Immediately the world returned to the pitch black abyss that I had long gotten used to.

"Now explain."

"I did that with just my magic" he responded leaning on the abyss.

"Explain further" I say, rolling my eyes.

Suddenly my source started to shake uncontrollably as I started to pant. The unbearable feeling within me grew stronger and stronger until my magic started to erupt from my source without my permission filling void like a tsunami. But as suddenly as it started, the source stopped spewing magic.

"What did you do?" I said with my divine eyes out instinctively.

"I just forced some of my condensed magic into your body. Your source did destroy it but by doing so, I broke the balance of your source suppressing your magic.

"I see, so that's what you did to Egus, by pouring your pure magic into the wrapper as a medium. you could destroy his source since it wasn't strong enough to resist. But how did your magic enter my body"

" Where are we right now Nyu?" he said as he started making a magic circle around me. I understood how he did it then. He poured it into my body through my order, which was insane as my order would severely weaken it.

"What are you doing?" I questioned.

" I have to go fight Kanon so I can't help with your training directly so I made this new magic using conditional magic. "

"Oh... what does it do" I asked while Anos handed me a palm sized orb.

"Let me explain. This orb has been absorbing my magic for the past 24 hours and it will shoot out my condensed magic. Your job is to suppress that magic without losing control over your own. The magic circle underneath you will activate on the condition that your magic leaks out of your body and if you do then the orb will shoot another ampule of condensed magic. If you don't leak your magic then the circle will send increasing amounts of condensed magic at a faster rate into your body until either it runs out of magic, your body starts to be affected by my magic, or your magic starts leaking out again. Which it will either stop giving commands to the orb or it keeps the level of condensed magic and speed." Anos explained rather detailedly.

"Wow, how complicated."

"Not really. Well I'll start it and get going. I highly doubt that you'll run out of magic even with most of it being sealed but if you do, the magic circle will stop working.

"Okay." I said, trying to hide my sadness.

"What is this magic circle powered by?"

"Your own order of course."

"Oh okay, wait what?"

"Yeah, well see you later, I'll bring some mushroom gratin on your break"

"Y-Yeah, okay" Responded as Anos left and the Orb in my hand lit bright crimson.

"Oh come on, why did he have work to do. Anos" I said right before I felt a spark surge through my boy.

"It's begun huh"

Just outside of the crimson sun was Anos looking back at it.

"Don't think I don't know how you feel, but I doubt you know it yourself. So I'll wait till you do." He whispered as he flew back to his castle.