The Moon was Easier

A beautiful woman with bright platinum hair and pale moon eyes walked near the border of the heavenly realm. As she walked, a pale light shone from her feet causing plants to grow from wherever she stepped. The woman suddenly stopped walking and looked up toward the setting sun and sighed.

"It is time for the month of Creation huh." The woman said in an emotionless tone as she floated upward and flew toward the horizon opposite to the sun. She stared at the sun for a few minutes before turning around and flying farther upwards

She released her immense aura that caused the world to glow with a dazzling aurora.

"I invoke my order of creation <Artieltonava>"

A bright pale moon formed above the woman and she flew into the moon.

Anos woke up from his slumber to the sounds of cheers that ran through his territory.

"Oh it must be the month of creation." Anos said while yawning.

He walked from his bed to the closet door to get a shirt so he could sleep without one. After wearing his gray shirt, he walked out of his room and went to the kitchen. Despite living in a castle, Anos lives alone, but he doesn't mind.

As he entered the kitchen, he saw the moon of creation and got his breakfast which was a slice of bread toasted and spread with a mushroom sauce. After he was done with his breakfast, he got up and went to the window and stared at the moon of creation once more.

"Everyone is happy about the month of creation but they do not look closer at the moon. While everyone feels joyful, I feel the opposite coming from the moon. A sadness, no loneliness." Anos said, talking to himself.

"No one seems to notice that the moon of creation has divinity inside of it. In fact, its purity in magic power is only rivaled by the sun of calamity and the heavenly father god nangalia, and that's what confuses me. Why does it have divinity?" Anos said, rambling to himself.

"You know what, i might as well go there and investigate" Anos said nonchalantly while using <leaks> to contact Shin.

(Shin, I'll be gone for a while, keep everything in order until I get back.)

(Yes Anos-sama, but may I ask where you are going and how long you are going to be away.)

(I'm going to investigate the moon of creation and I do not know when I'll be back.)

(Understood.)

Finishing his conversation with Shin, went back to his room to change. After changing into his demon king outfit, he went outside and used <Gatom> to teleport under the moon. Then he used <Fless> to fly up towards the moon. As he got close to the moon, a small hole appeared in the hole and a beautiful lady came out of it.

"Who are you?" The woman said in an emotionless ethereal voice.

"The Name's Anos, Anos voldigoad. I came here because I felt some loneliness. What's your name?" Anos replied with a smile.

A little shocked at how easily the man in front of him could talk to her despite the aura she was giving off and how he was able to read her loneliness, she replied stuttering.

"M-Militia, the goddess of creation"

Anos looked at her with surprise, which caused Militia to misinterpret it as fear but he quickly turned his face back to that of a smile.

"Oh how rude of me. I am the demon king of tyranny, as well as your worlds lion of destruction"

Militia stared at him in shock.

I knew him from somewhere but now I remember, he's my world's misfit.

They floated there for a while staring at each other before Anos opened his mouth to say...

"Can you tell me about the gods?"

By the sun of calamity was Anos, floating there while think out loud "I could make a hole in it"

He kept thinking about if to do that or not. For some reason he didn't want to. No, he knew why. He didn't want to hurt the sun that saved him, despite it not being able to feel pain.

After A while Anos lost his patients and hit the crimson sun with a barrage of <Jio Graze'', but the sun was unaffected.

"The moon was so much easier," Anos said smiling