The First Domino

"Elenesia, are you awake" said a strong but honey filled voice.

Those words came from a tall man with shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes, His body, draped in all black, and despite having no scares, his aura that he exudes tells all those around him that he has been battle ridden and will continue to be. However, as he walked towards what looks like a bed within the white and purple tinted room. His aura leaked less and less till he reached the rim in which there was none left.

He looked onto the bed to see a gorgeous woman within the sheets. The woman seemed to blend in with white bed sheets as it hid all of her body outside of her head. Her silver eyes slowly opened as she got up from the showing the rest of her body which was covered in pure white with light purple accents, her blanc hair which was visible from the beginning now showed its length as it flowed down all the way to her bare feet.

"Yes, I am awake, Muto," Elenesia responded quietly.

"Hon, is there something wrong?" Muto asked while sitting on the bed getting into position to hold her.

"My dear, I was just thinking about my daughters, It has been a long time since I have seen them" The woman whispered while moving slowly toward the contrasting man who then embraced her from behind.

"I see. We can't do anything about that right now but, if she intervenes then maybe"

"I see. Disobedience would be able to change things with her authority" She said while getting up from the bed loosening herself from the man beside her.

She then waved her hand to the side and a door formed in front of her and opened itself to show a beautiful landscape of an enormous continent with an innumerable amount of living creatures living with it.

"Muto, don't you have work to do as one of the candidates for the great demon king's seat." She asked without turning back.

"I do, but it's not as important as you." Muto responded while pulling Elenesia by the waist back into his arms.

Elenesia simply nodded in response as she gazed upon the world that she protects.

"Do you think this world would be strong enough to fight against both the great demon king and disobedience?"

"No, not at the same time. outside of me and you, very few people would be able to survive a disaster like that. But if it was just one of them, maybe but I highly doubt it."

"I see... Muto, my love."

"Yes" He responded, pulling her even closer.

"Our kids have more potential than disobedience"

"They do but why say that?"

"I want to give them a chance"

Muto stared at his love with shock before closing his eyes and smiling.

"Why am I so weak to you?" He sighed.

" Because I know your weaknesses my dear."

"Okay fine. Let's go stir up the seas shall we?"

"Yes, we shall" Elenesia said as she walked through the door with Muto's hand in hers.

" later." She smiled looking back.

"Huh why?" Muto questioned.

"I promised you a date, didn't I" She giggled at the once questioning man. Who was now smiling brightly as he followed the love of his life.

Sounds of clashing could be heard and explosions quickly followed suit as a plain of what was a forest was turned into a desert. In the middle of this were 2 people, one was Anos the demon king of tyranny and the other was a gray eyed blonde man with blur gold and silver knights armor and holding a white and blue sword.

"Anos, your mind isn't in this battle. I can tell" The blonde haired man said while clashing while him .

"Apologies Kanon, I know this is disrespectful but I'm thinking about something"

"I'm not complaining, it just gives me a better chance at killing you."

"Hahaha, do you really believe that you could beat me?"

"Yes. for humanity. Now go Evansmmana!" Kanon yelled as he slashed down with a bright golden light while Anos was looking up at the sun of calamity. The sword hit Anos body ripping through his skin as blood splattered on to Kanon and the surrounding area.

"That hurt quite a bit," Anos said while blood dripped from her mouth.

Kanon didn't reply to the comment and sheathed the Evansmana before cleaning himself with magic and walking off.

"Hmm, leaving? Why don't you come to the castle and have some lunch with me."

Anos's comment stopped Kanon in his track as he quickly turned around and seemingly teleported to Anos.

"Have you gone mad? Why would you let the hero into your castle so easily"

"Oh, you can't come today since I have date, but you can come next time."

"Answer the question!" Kanon screamed.

"No, I'm not crazy and the castle is just for show. I;m the only one who lives there. Everyone else just does their work and leaves. Plus, shouldn't we start those peace talks soon"

"Well I haven't been able to get to alharthen to contact the great spirit so I've been postponing it." Kanon responded with his fingers touching his chin.

"I'll deal with all of that, just be there when I come to call, " Anos said, winking as the world around them returned to the forest it once was.

"Are you going to heal yourself?" Kanon questioned as he looked at the deep wound he caused.

"I'd rather it heal naturally than with magic"

"Why, you've always healed yourself with magic before?"

"I'm doing this to help someone out. So don't mind it "

"Who, your date?"

"Yes, exactly," Anos said without batting an eye.

"Could it be that the demon ing of tyranny fell in love" Kanon snickered

"Yup" Anos replied, leaving Kanon in shock in the forest as he flew back to the castle.