Such a Pain for a god

“Y-you-”

“ I don’t really have an excuse other than I wanted to do it”

After hearing that, I, partly steaming in both anger and  embarrassment, stared at him, daggers and all. I already knew that Anos had stolen a large amount of magic energy from me as I was having a little trouble keeping the sun of calamity working.

“Have you ever been outside?” Anos asked before Abernyu could chew him out.

“No, I haven’t” I responded with as much rage as I could muster which was immediately wilted by his powerful gaze. Just how can someone be this attractive ugh why.

“Let's go” He said while holding out his hand to me. I slowly take his hand and he pulls me towards him. He looked at me with a smirk and then looked at the ground, knowing what he was trying to tell me, I created a hole in the sun which we fell into. I opened my eyes to see the world, which was covered in the shadow of my sun so it didn’t look too great.

“This is what it normally looks like, minus the shadow and screaming.” Anos said as if reading my mind.

“Can you stop reading my mind” I say in a little sass tone.

“I do have a magic that can do that but I’m not.” He responded without even batting an eye.

“Whatever”

“Well what do you want to do first?” He asked. After a bit of thought, I asked to see my sister.

“Yeah about that.”

“Hmm?”

“I’m banned from going to the heavenly realm” He said, scratching his head a little with a smile.

“How did you manage that?” I say in a shocked voice.

“I was just experimenting with some magic and I accidently hit the heavenly gate and almost destroyed it. All the gods got pissed so most of them came over and tried to kill me. Obviously I didn’t want to die so I fought them.”

“So what happened” I said in a little excited voice.

“After about 5 years off non stop fighting I ended up beating them so they retreated and banned me from getting even close o the gate”

“You won?”

“Well I am alive right now so of course I won. Also, this was after I made friends with your sister so she didn’t join. If she did it would've taken a lot longer”

“Just how strong are you?” genuinely questioning the power of the man in front of me.

“I don’t exactly know how strong I am since I’ve never had to actually try when it came to destruction”

“You know what, I don’t even care, right now we have to find a way through the gate.”

“I could just fight all the god again but that seems like much”

“Yeah definitely” I say rolling my eyes which was responded with a smirk.

“ Why don’t you go over and let me in using your authority?”

“Only my sister, Nousgalia and my gaurdian god”

“ Nousgalia huh” Anos said a little aggravated.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked. Without responding Anos  pulls meto hhis chest which made me blush a little until I felt an familiar aura.

“Misfit. What are you doing with the goddess of destruction” A voice renowned in an uneexplainable emotionless voice.

“Nothing much Nousgalia, I was curious.”

“Oh, so you say, Abernyu come let us go back to the sun of calamity”

“No thank you” I respond a little ticked off.

At  first Nousgalia was shocked by my response but then he got extremely angry.
“What have you done to her demon king!” Nousgalia yelled inn anger sending ripples throughout the world.

“What are getting mad at me for? It’s not my fault that you got rejected.” Anos said with a slight smile on his face.

“You dare disrespect me, the heavenly father god!” Nousgalia spoke as he no longer ceded his anger letting his killing intent reverberate throughout the area.

Anos and I looked at each other, smiled and looked back at the seething god in front of us.

“Do you really believe”

“That you deserve”

“Our respect”

“”Naive!””