Love you

Sleep is all I want. I refuse to let anyone in my room. I just sit alone in my room. I listen to the silence.

People try to talk to me. they try to get me to eat. I try to sleep but I cant. I stay up and starve. even if I could sleep or eat I would.

But I cant. thought keep running through my mind. the pain, jealousy, and sadness from the years.

I took it out on her. I start to cry. I get up and throw things I can reach. I flip my desk and bed.

I fall to the floor and cry even harder. there is knocking on the door. I dont answer just cry.

"Oh come on Tazz. You cant block us out forever. I know your sad Tazz. but you need to open the door. don't do this again."

I sit up and stop crying. only my family knows that. I just watch the door as the handle moves.

"Are you really going keep Zak and I out here. you boyfriend is starting to creep me out."

Zak and Cody are here. I get up and unlock the door. I open it just a bit. I look through the crack.

I can see Zak, Cody, and Jc. I look at their hands. they got my no food. they cant come in. I will beat them if they do.

"Sis Jc really needs to talk to you face to face" Zak said.

I look to the floor. should I let him in or no. I dont know. well if its face to face it must be important.

I open the door wide enough for Jc. He walks in with a smile on his face. I wounder why hes so happy. He sits down on my bed. I join him.

"Im really glad you let.me in Tazz"
"Why is that"
"Because I love you and I wanted to know how you were doing"

I look to the floor. there is still grass on the floor. I didn't care tho.

"Well does it look like I'm doing okay"
"No, not one bit"
"Jc I just dont know what to do"
"I know that just go with the flow"
"What are you talking about"
"Tazz after you disappeared for the two years I became worried and sad. worried because I thought you left me for another guy. sad because I lost you. I was scared so bad I lost the best girl in world. and I never want to lose you again."

By now he was looking at tue ground. and also pushing glass away. He was making room to do something. he then gets down on one knee.

"Tazz I love you so ferry much. and I never want you to leave my life. I want to grow old with a beautiful, smart, funny, crazy girl like you. so Tazz will you marry me?"

I look at him. I'm sshocks but happy at the same time. I nod my head becuase I cant speak. he picks me up and takes me to his room.

I wounder if I should tell him now. I think I should. I bet hes going to be even happier then he is now. I'm going to tell him.

"Jc I need to tell you something"

His smile quickly fades. he looks at me. I have no smile on my face just to mess with him.

"What is it Tazz"
"Jc I dont know how to tell you. This but um you remember the night I got back"
"Yes I do"
"Well you want to know what you got out of that"
"I got you and sex"
"And something else"
"I cant recall anything else"

I cant say it. so I just take his hand and place it on my belly. he looks at me then back to my belly then to my face.

"Tazz are you trying to tell me that you are pregnant"
"Why yes I am"

A smile quickly grows onto his face. and he kisses me a lot.

"I'm going to be a dad" Jc yells.

I laugh as Ricky and Kian come running into the room. they stop once they see me. I smile and wave at them.

"Jc you got her to come out"
"No Ricky not her them"
"Jc what are you saying you scared Ricky and I to death"
"Oh I'm so happy Kian"
"Why is that Jc"
"Well you see Kian I'm getting married to Tazz who also happens to be pregnant with my kid or kids"

All three of them just look at me. I just pull the blanket and hide. I feel the bed sink and I hold the blanket even tighter.

"Tazz how far along are you"
"Just a month along"
"And your just now telling us"
"Well if you haven't notice I just almost killed someone"
"Tazz be silent and let me talk"
"Okay Ricky"
"We are happy for you and Trevor hurt Chris so bad she ran off with the dog"

I throw the blankets off of me. I stand up and try to walk out of the room. but I was stopped by Ricky and Jc.

"If you dont let me go I will take this rage out on all of you"

and they let me go. I walk down stairs with a bat and find Trevor in the living room with Jenn.

"Hey Jenn can I speak with Trevor alone"
"No whatever your going to say to my boyfriend you can say to me"
"Boyfriend"
"Yeah why are you so shocked"
"Trevor you man ho"

I then swing and hit the wall. Jenn and Trevor stand up.

"Whoa Tazz I was kidding"
"I know Jenn now get out"

She then leaves the room. now its just me and Trevor. I put my bat back up ready to swing.

"How did you hurt Chris"
"She over heard a phone call with my cousin"
"what cousin"
"Teresa"
"Oh I like her shes funny"
"Yeah"
"Well I'm going to go find Chris"

-----------------

Well I found her. on a being built skyscraper. with the dog that she got. we talked for a bit. I explained to her who Teresa.