Went down

I was back in our house. meaning I left Ricky's house. Alex is happy he's back home. Jc was out running errands for me. so I call Chris.

It rings no answer so I call again still no answer. she always picks up the first or second call. I begin to get worried. I call one more time this time she answered.

"WHAT TAZZ"
"Chris what happen why are you crying"
"Tazz I don't want to talk"
"Chris what happened"
"Not now Tazz"
"Chris tell me what Trevor did"
"I never said it was Trevor"
Trevor is the only one who can make you cry"
"True, Tazz I got to go"

And Chris hangs up leaving me pissed off. I grab my keys and take Alex next door. I then get in my car and drive to Chris and Trevor's house.

I get out of my car and walk up to the door. I pound on the door till Trevor opens the door. when he sees its me fear takes over.

"Tazz nice to see yo-"
"What did you do"
"Tazz I did nothing"
"Then why is Chris crying"
"Tazz calm down please the kids"
"I don't care Trevor what did you do to make Chris cry"
"Never"
"Fine this all lays on you"

I turn around to make it look I was walking away. but then I turn around and punch Trevor in the face and then I introduced his face to my knee and foot.

"Trevor if you ever hurt Chris again I will put you in the hospital and the time after that a grave got it"

And he nods. I smile and walk out of the house. I then get back in my car and drive to my childhood house. I remember Chris told me if anything went wrong she would go there.

----------------

I arrived at my childhood house when Jc calls me I answered it.

"What happened to Trevor"
"I introduced him to my knee and foot and he met my hand again"
He chuckles a bit
"Tazz do you know where Chris is"
"Leave it to me to find her and I won't be home for a few days"
"Okay I'll tell Alex your on business"
"Well I got to go I'll call you when I can"
"Okay be safe"

I drive up to the door. I walk to the door and open it. I look in the living room to find Chris crying.

I walk over to her. she looks at me with tears running down her face. I sit next to her.

"Chris you want to talk"
"No not really"
"Good cause I have a plane"
"What"
"Shh I stopped at the store"
"Oh god"
"We have a gallon of ice cream"
"Yas"
"Six things of 2 litters of soda, cookies, candy, and movies"
"I feel better a bit already"

And we just sat there on the couch watching movies and eating junk food all night. we also fell asleep on the couch about 6:56 A.M. but oh well who cares.

I mean it is my house. and even though it went down I don't really care. she helped me now it's my turn to help her.