Call home

I wake up and Chris is gone. I look around and see a note. I quickly read it then walk into the kitchen.

I open the fridge and get a few eggs. As I turn around I bump into someone. All the eggs landed on him.

This guy looks like someone I know. It takes me a minute but I remember who it is. Why is Kage here at my house.

"Kage what are you doing here?"
"Do I know you miss?"
"It's me Tazz I saved your sister and we first met in a old house."
"Oh Tazz what are you doing here?"
"This is my house."
"Oh but you don't li-"
"No my childhood house it's more of a vacation house now."
"Oh well I best clean up and get back to work"
"Yeah you best."

And Kage left the kitchen. So he works for me. Who knew right. I skip breakfast and just grab my keys.

I start to drive when Jc calls me. So I pull over to the side of the road and turn my car off. I then answer the call.

"Hey Jc what's up"
"Tazz I can't do this"
"What do you mean Jc?"
"I can't marry you or even date you"
"Why?"
"I just don't love you anymore"
"Jc is this a prank?"
"And I'm kicking you and Jessie out of the house"
"What"
"All your things have to begone by tonight"

Then Jc hangs up. I just sit there for a second to get my head in the right place. I then start to drive again.

-----------

I get to Jc house. I just walk in and pack my things. It's only clothes and pictures. Nothing else just that.

When I'm done I walk into Jessie room and pack his things. His toys clothes stuff like that. That's when Jc walks into the room.

"Tazz I know you are mad-"
"I'm not mad I'm upset"
"Tazz I'm so-"
"Jc you only give a few hours to pack my things and Jessie's and find a place to sleep"
"And I'm sorry"
"Fuck off Jc"

And Jc leaves me alone. Jessie walks into the room and sits in the bed. He is not smiling like usual.

"Hey bud will you take these boxes to the car please"
"Yes"
"Thank you you can just set them next the car okay"
"Okay mommy"

And he grabs a box and walks off. I walk to the kitchen with a cooler and open the fridge. I grab all of Jessie drinks and food.

He has his own self in the fridge. I then put ice in the cooler to keep it cold. I take it out to the car. I walk back inside to get my stuff.

I take my stuff out to the car. Jessie grabbed everything out of his room. I put the boxes in the car and Jessie gets in his car seat.

As we pull out of the driveway Jc watched from the window. I pull up to the gutter in front of his house. I write a quick note.

Dear Jc,
I treated this ring like I loved you as I wore it. And I threw it out like you loved me.
-Tazz

I roll the note up and slide it so its in the ring then dropped it in the gutter. I then drive to the park down the street.

As Jessie plays I call people to see if I can stay with them. All said no so I call Ricky. It ring fora bit then he finally answered.

"Hey Tazz what's up"
"Hey Ricky not much I have a question"
"I can watch Jessie tonight"
"That's not what I was going to ask"
"Oh okay then what?"
"Can Jessie and I stay a few nights at your house we just want hang out with you and maybe Connor and everyone"
"Oh yeah of course I'm not there at the moment but Connor is"
"Okay thanks what are you doing cause it sound like your struggling"
"I'm getting Chris ice cream and walking up stairs"

Then he hangs up. More like the phone fell but oh well I call Jessie and we get in the car. We drive to Ricky's house and Connor helps bring our stuff in.

I sit on the bed in the room I'm staying in and just cry. That's when Connor walks in and hugs me. He doesn't talk all he does is hug me.

We sit and I calm down. And Connor just looks at me and smiles a weak smile. Then out of the blue he talks.

"You really didn't want to get away huh"
"Jc left me then kicked us out"
"Tazz I'm so sorry I would help if I could"

Then the front door opens and closes. And you could hear Ricky and Kian talking. I look at Connor.

"I don't want to talk anymore about it as long as they are here"
"I understand to want me to tell them your sleeping"
"No I'll be down in a minute"

Then I hear Sam and Jc. And I freeze up. I look back at Connor.

"Scratch that when Jc leaves. Or when Chris shows up"

He nods and walks out of the room. I lay in the bed and close my eyes and the next thing I hear is yelling.

"Connor dude why the hell did you punch me"
"You know why Jc. Your dead to me"
"Hey Connor calm down okay your in my house"
"At least you have a house Ricky unlike someone we know"
"I'm confused Kian are you confused"
"And we can all blame it in someone in this room"
"Yes Sam I'm now confused dude Connor what are you talking about"

Then I hear stuff break. I grab my bat and walk downstairs with Jessie behind me to see Jc on top of Connor punching him.

I swing my bat and hit the back of Jc leg. Then I kick him off of Connor. Jessie rushed over to Connor to se if he was okay.

When Jc went for another round at Connor. I also went for another round at Jc. I hit him in the gut and he fell.

I then drag Connor up to my room and laid him on the bed. I then went back downstairs and pulled Ricky out of the room.

"I don't want Jc here"
"I think you made that clear but why"
"He left me then kicked me out and that's why I'm here"
"Now Connor makes more sense"
"Yeah so could you please"
"Yeah sure thing"

And he makes Jc leave and I take care of Connor.