No boy fatherless

Connor was fine so he went down stairs to hang out. I didn't want to be around the boys. And plus Jc is still down there. I had knocked him unconscious but oh well.

I was drawing random thing on a piece of paper I found. It was like flowers, fairies, bugs, and birds. They were really good. I had a talent for drawing.

Then the door open and Alex walked in. He sat next to me on the bed. All he did was look at my drawings.

"Mommy someone wants to talk to you"
"Who is it Alex"
"Some guy he said he knows you and uncle Danny"
"Where is he"
"Out side Ricky won't let him in and the others are making sure he doesn't sneak in"

I get up and tell Alex to stay in the room. I walk downstairs and see someone I don't want to talk to. But I talk to Gabe anyways.

"What the hell are you doing here"
"Danny told me you were getting married so I got you this"
"Well I was but it was called off he couldn't do it so just return the gift"
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that Tazz anyways my mom also invited you to dinner in Friday"
"Can I bring someone with me"
"Yeah sure and dress nice"
"Yes I know now leave please"
"Okay we'll have a nice day"

And Gabe walks off. And I close the front door. Then Alex runs down the stairs and into the living room and watched tv.

Everyone else walk into the kitchen and starts to cook. I just sit on the stairs and look at my hands. I need to blow of steam.

So I grab my keys and just walk out the door. I get in my car and drive to "the box". It's a boxing place that I went to all the time.

I pull up in the parking lot and realized I didn't bring my phone. I shrug and just walk into the place and smile.

I wrap my hands and sign up for the fight. Who ever wins gets the money. You don't know how much it is but you take a chance.

They call my name and the runner up for first place. And he wins the first round and I win the second round. Then I see Max in the crowd and I grow pissed.

It was a long round for the third round, but I won. So I fight the winner of last night fight. And this winner held his place for the last year.

Well that all ends tonight. Well that's a ten minute break. So I walk over to the bar and get a drink. And when I'm done I start to walk around.

But I'm pushed up against the wall. Max is the one holding me there. I try to get away but he just won't let go of me. And Max smiles at me.

"Hey Tazz long time no see yeah"
"Let go of me Max"
"Why would I let go of such a pretty lady"

Then I knee him and he lets go. I run to the box and get ready to fight. And we fight and I win all four rounds.

So I take my $25000 I won and start to walk to my car. But I was dragged to the ally way. And there I was beat and raped.

I passed out.

--------------

I wake up and walk to my car. It hurts to much so I pull up to a gas station. I grab some change and walk up to the pay phone.

I dial a number I never thought I would call again. It rings and then he answered and I smiled.

"Hello who is this"
"Hey it's Tazz. Mikey could you come get me"
"Tazz I have a guest"
"The girl you picked up from the club and took home or Luke"
"Why not have Luke pick you up"
"Cause I trust you more I'm scared and you make me feel safer than Luke"
"Tazz why do I have to come get you"
"Because it hurts to drive and it's not safe"
"Fine where are you"
"Ten blocks at seven eleven"

And then he hangs up. I sit in my car and just wait.i see calum sleeping on the bench.

I get out of my car an walk up to him and he opens his eyes.

"Oh yeah my ex sees my sleeping on a bench look at that"
All I do is laugh and so does he.
"What happen"
"Grace kicked me out"

Then Mikey pulled up and I say bye and get in Mikey's car. And he starts to drive by not to his place but to a park.

He pulls up and gets out I follow. He lays down a blanket and lays down. I just stand there.

"Why are we here Mikey"
"I pissed my guess off cause I came and got you"
"Oh"
"Yeah did you all know my guess is my girlfriend"
"No I didn't"
"It's okay I will always choose you over any other girl"
"Why is that"
"I knew you longer"

I smiled and joined Mikey on the blanket. We just lay there in silence looking at the stars.

"Mikey I want you to meet Alex but not as my friend but as his dad"

Mikey shoots up and looks at me with shock. He smiles a big smile.

"Are you serious"
"Yes no boy should be without his dad"
"Oh my god thank you Tazz"

And then Mikey hugs me so tight I have to tell Mikey I can't breathe. Then we go to Mikey's and sleep and in the morning he meets Alex.