Other half

I got back from the trip with Jc. we never went to the house. he went the wrong way.

So I drove to Chris's house. I heard her pull up. she walks in and hugs me. we then sit down.

"Chris the locket"
"What about it"
"Can I see it"
"Wait how do you even know about it"
"Doesn't matter just show it to me"
"Okay one second"

She walk out of the room. she walked back in holding the locket. she hands it to me.

I open it and a key falls out. I look up at Chris. she looks at me.

"That wasn't there yesterday"
"Yes it was"
"Tazz what do you mean"
"My dad made this locket. I only know that cause of this."

I point to the letters. TSF carved on the back.

"What about the letters."
"Not just letters they stand for something"
"What"
"Tazz Sweet Firdwall"

She looked at me blankly. Trevor has left by now. this is when it hit me. our parent were the death group to the government.

"Chris our parents were the death group. they left to keep us safe. they aren't dead"
"Tazz your speaking crazy"
"No Chris you held the key now pack"
"No Tazz"
"Four days after you honeymoon"
"Two"
Fine"

I then walk out the door. I was dragging Chris behind me. I have to get my wedding stuff.

"Tazz"
"Wedding mine hush"
"Okay"

And we were off.

---------------------

I was trying on dresses. I like one a lot. But Chris on the other hand loved it.

It was a white strapless lace dress. it's really nice. but it price was another thing.

We have a budget unlike Chris and Trevor. Danny was spouse to pay for it. but since I'm marrying Jc he hasn't talk to me.

Chris doesn't know that. and I would like to keep it that way.

I stepped out of the changing room and up to the mirror. I turn around to see the back and I see Danny.

He's is talking to a girl. I just start crying. Chris rushes to my side. she ask me what Is wrong.

All I can do is point at Danny. she gets up and walks over to him. I would yell at her to stop but I'm to busy crying.

He looks at me when Chris yells his name. he runs to my side pushing Chris away.

"Oh don't cry I'll come okay I'll pay I was drunk okay just please don't cry"
"Danny what are you talking about"
"Chris just forget it okay he was drunk"
"Okay Tazz"
"Danny can you get my bag"

He nods and walks over to my bag. he picks it up and hands it to me. I go through my bag and pull out my phone.

I pull up a picture of the locket. I show it to Danny. all he does is look at me then looks at Chris.

"She's the other half"

All I do is nod. and Chris does as well.