Sing me to sleep

I'm still in the hell hole. I sleep all day and I only wake for food. or to feed my kids or go to the bathroom.

Chris is already left the hospital. I just sit in this lame room all day. most of the time I sleep.

I'm awake because I cant sleep. that's when I see Jc run by with Jessie and Alex not moving.

I get out of my bed and follow him. Trevor is there as well a girl is following them. I think I know her.

They stop and I tap on Jc shoulder. he turns around.

"Jc what happen"
"We were driving to see you and we were hit"
"What"
"Jessie isn't breathing and Alex is fine"
"JC I TRUSTED YOU"
"Tazz calm down please"

I start to cry. Jc hugs me and tells me everything will be fine. I cry harder hen the doctor comes out.

"Tazz"
"Yes doc"
"Jessie is dead"
"No"
"I'm sorry"

I push Jc away. I run away and hide. I hide in the hospital garden. I cry a lot. I'm alone in my own sadness.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see Marie.

"I thought you were dead."
"No that was a clone to escape"
"From what"
"From the person who wanted to kill me duh"
"Oh"
"Sorry about Jessie"

I cry even worse. I push her away when she try to come close to me. I soon run this tim out of the hospital.

I run where no one will even think to look. I run into the woods.

------------

I'm in a old house I found in the woods. I like it here it silent. just me and my thoughts.

I almost fall asleep when someone walks in.

"Who are you"
"I'm Tazz and you are"
"I'm Kage"
"Nice name"
"I can say the same to you too Tazz"
"What my parents liked loony tunes"
"What do you have a sister named Tweety"
"Why yes I do"
"Oh wow um okay"
"Ill leave if you want me too"
"You came here why"
"My son just died"
"I'm sorry my sister ran away"
"My sister Babe did that once"
"Oh cool"
"I got to go bye Kage"
"Bye Tazz"

I walk out of the old house and through the woods. I walk up to the hospital doors and take a deep breath.

When I get to my room Jc hugs me and doesnt let go. He hugs me so tight I cant breath. that's when he lets me go.

He looks me in the eyes. he looks really scared. I feel so bad for running away now.

I hurt him and worse I hurt myself. I dont know what came over me. oh wait my son just died.

I hug Jc and I dont let go. I cry into his shoulder. when he tries to look at my face I bite his hand.

He just laugh every time. it makes me mad so I bit his chest. he pushed me away and took his shirt off to see what I did.

I just smile as I look at him. when he looks up he sees me looking at him.

"What do you like what you see"
"If I didnt I wouldn't be going to be your wife"
"Wow who knew my soon to be wife could be so cruel"
"You better believe it because I live with you"
"Once again wow you are evil but you better save that for me"
"Oh trust me I will trust me its for you and only you"
"Good because if not we got a problem"

All I do is laugh. Jc smiles and makes me lay back down. I'm still sad the Jessie is gone but you have to move on.

I soon fall asleep to Jc laying down next to me and running his fingers through my hair. he sings me a song he wrote for me.