Ass hole

It's Chris wedding day. she looks so god dang happy. I'm standing outside talking to guest.

When a not so pleased face appears. I start walking back to the house where Chris is.

But I was grabbed. i was dragged off to the side. when the person let me go I hit him in the face.

"Dad I'm so sorry "
"It's okay Tazz I deceive that"
"Yeah you kind of do"
"I'm sorry"
"Dad you made me think you were dead as a child"
"And I regret every moment of it"
"Dad where is mom"
"She died two weeks after we left she got the flu"
"Oh so mom is really dead"
"I'm sorry Chris dad died the same day"
"Okay"
"Her mom is here now go before we get caught"

And so I leave. I walk into the house and into the room where Chris is. she has a huge grin on her face.

She is in her dress and heels. her hair is done and so are her nails. their is not one flaw in her makeup. she looks at me.

"It's time"
"Okay let's do this thing Tazz"

All I do is laugh. I then walk out the door and to my seat. I sit next to Jc. I can see Chris mom hiding behind trees with my dad.

----------

Chris and Trevor have left for their big honeymoon. Jc left to film a video with Kian. I just sit in my house alone.

When out of the blue their is a knock on my door. I get up and walk over to the door. I look through the pep hole.

I see men holding guns and knifes. I run upstairs and onto the roof. I close the windows after me and don't turn on lights.

I did grab my phone and the baby monitor. I lay flat on the roof and turn the volume on both the monitor and phone down.

I hear the door break. then I hear glass break. I just hear things being thrown and breaking.

Then I hear voices from the monitor. I then go dead silence and listen.

"Shes not hear boss"
"She has to be"
"Well she's not"
"Tear the house apart"
"Sir she probably just left the light on again"
"That is true"
"Well Jack find out where she is now or you lose your head"

I then call Chris. it ring but no answer. so I call again and again until she picks up.

"What the hell ta-"
"Chris they found me again I'm hiding on my roof and I'm scared"
"Oh okay Tazz keep calm"
"Have Trevor call Jc and meet me at a hotel"
"Okay I will just where are they"
"In my house Chris I'm scared"
"Tazz it's okay you will get through this okay"
"Okay I will try to at least"

Then a man gets in the roof. I stay still as I can. the next thing I know is some grabs my foot.

And I scream as loud as I can. I kick the person as hard as I can in the face. and I get up and jump of the roof.

I leave everything behind so I run faster. I just keep running and I don't look back.

I stop at a gas station and rest. I mean it's only be six minutes but I have ran 10 miles. luck me I always carry $50 in my bra.

So I walk up to a pay phone and call Jc.

"Babe where are you and why did you kick Kian in the face"
"Wait that was you"
"Yes we used the monitor and an app to make it sound like we broke in."
"You are such an ass you know that"
"Well I do now and Chris yelled at me if it makes you feel better"

All I do is hang up.