Two thee four

Jc and I were sleeping when there was a knock on the door. I slowly awake.

"Who is it"
"Chris"
"come in"

She walks un with a basket. it has a card and food. I want the food. dont judge me being two months pregnant is hard.

"I have a surprise for you"
"What"

All she does is point to the card. I pick the card up. the words "apple pie" "your pregnant" and "so am I" got my attention.

I look up at her and she nods. I really want apple pie.

"Is there really apple pie"

She laughs. I found the pie. I get a huge smile on my face. pie that I have been craving for months.

"Its a family recipe"

I nod and start to look at the rest of the stuff. she got me pickles, wipes, baby toys, etc.

As a reach for the basket I fall off the bed. I stand up like nothing happen. I look over at Chris.

"That never happen" I said
"Never happen"

-------------------

I was picking Jessie and Alex up from Kians. he is their godfather.

"Are you sure you dont want to keep them just a bit longer"

Kian just said no. I took the two into Jcs room. I put Alex and Jessie in their crib. I start to pick up the room.

I play music the the kids like. I cant believe they are three. wow just wow. time really does fly.

None of the fans know about Jc and I. we are waiting for a good time. more like hes waiting till I'm ready.

I here fighting down stairs. so I go down stairs to see Trevor and Sam beating Cody and Zak.

I grab a pan since I couldn't find the bat. I hit two pans together but they keep fighting.

"Stop fighting"

But they dont so I fake being hit. that got them to stop.

"Why are you fighting"
"Sis they were hitting Cody first"
"Wait your her brother"
"Yes Sam they are my brothers"
"Wow I'm leaving"
"Trevor get back here or I tell Chris you hit a pregnant lady"
"Fine all stay"
"Okay why did you you start fighting"
"They broke in"
"I gave them a key"

they all face palm. I throw the pan a Zak cause I was to lazy to put it back. I go back upstairs.

I walk into Jcs room. I start to pick up again when I get dizzy. I sit down and close my eyes. it goes away and I stand back up.

Only this time I dont get back up. the last thing I see is them. the last thing I hear is them screaming at me.

~~~~~~~dream~~~~~~~

Its a dark cold room. there are three doors. one is blue. one is black. and the other one is red. a man appears and he has a wip.

"You have two chances to chose the correct door. two doors lead nowhere and one leads awayfrom here"

He unties me and shoves me to the doors. I look at each one. the blue door has a soul on it. the pink one has tears. the black door has a baby.

My first choice is the black door. it was a dead end. do I chose the blue or pink door. I walk up to the blue door than pink door.

The blue door felt like the black door so I open the pink door. it lead to a field. I walk into the feild. more like I was shoved.

I fall and hit the ground. the sky turn black and fire started to fall the sky. I got up and ran. than another man appeared.

"You have a choice. to stop this fire fall and go with your realm family it leave forever and go with your broken family"

I felt a sharp stick in my pocket. I grab it.

"I chose both" and I stab the stick into his heart.

The man fell to the ground. Dead non moving. he slowly rots away. the sky clears up and I see Jc.

I get up and run towards him. but I trip and everything goes black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up to beeping. someone softly talks to someone else. I open my eyes to see I'm in a hospital.

"Fuck tell me why I'm in this white hell hole. tell me why the fuck its so cold"

I sit up to see Cody and Zak. Jc comes running into the room. he gets all happy when he sees me awake.

I look at my belly its huge.

"Five monthly pregnant. you were coma"
"What a three month coma"

He slowly nods his head. I am a bit sad. I missed so much. Chris where is she.

"I want to talk to Chris"
"Okay shes on her wawe
"Good"
"I'm going to get food want anything"
"Where are you going"
"Anywhere you want me to go"
"Oh okay. I want burger king"
"Okay"
"I want four rodeo burgers, two large fries, large chocolate Shake, four ten piece nuggets. that's it"
"Are you sure"
"Unless you also want to go to Macdonald's"
"I will"
"Okay"
"Okay"
"I want large mango smoothie, salad, four large fries, ten cheese burgers, and a large fruit smoothie."
"Okay ill be back soon"
"Bye Jc"
"Bye Tazz"

And he was off to get my food. Chris soon walked into the room. a huge smile was on her face. and a huge I mean HUGE belly was on her as well.

"Chris your huge"
"Well so are you Tazz"
"I can see that"
"How many"
"Triplets"
"Yeah"
"Now its your turn Tazz"
"oh yea I'm so happy"
"You better you huge to five months"
"I now"

Then a nurse walks in with a wheel chair. oh hell no. I am not going to sit in that chair.

"You legs are weak it just to the room you can walk back with help."
"English please"
"Your brain is still waking up"
"Oh okay"

If I can walk back ill get in the chair. and that's what I do. we roll down the hall in style.

-------------

I get back to my room. I see Jc with my food. good he got the food safely to me. Chris comes running up.

"Tazz how many"
"Ummm"
"TAZZ TELL ME NOW"

All I do is hold up four fingers. her mouth drops same with Jcs mouth. I put a smile on my face when Jc yells with joy.