Again

I didn't go home. I just went to Chris's house. I found the spare key and unlocked the door.

I put the key back and lock the door after me. I go upstairs to the guest room and just lay on the bed.

I don't have my phone cause I left it on the roof. I didn't tell Jc where I was going or if I was coming home.

I just lay there with my eyes closed. I soon fall asleep.

---------------

I wake up to the sun shining through the window. it's so fucking bright. I walk out of the house.

I locked the door after me. I walk home to find Kian on the couch with a black eye and bruised nose.

I go and get so frozen peas out of the frieze. I walk back into the living room and slowly and gently put the bag on his nose.

He wakes up and throws the bag across the room. I just get up and grab the bag and shove it into Kian's face.

"Ow Tazz"
"Shut up it's going to swell if you don't ice it"
"Jc is upstairs not sleeping go talk to him"
"Okay and I'm sorry about kicking you"
"It's okay Tazz it's just a reflex"

I then walk up the stairs very slow and quite. I then walk to mine and Jc room. I open the door to find him looking out the window.

I slowly creep up behind him and jump on his back. this scared him he hit his head on the window. all I can do is laugh and fall to the ground.

He turns around and smiles at me. he soon begins to laugh with me. he sits down next to me when we both stop laughing.

"Tazz I'm sorry about last night"
"It's okay Jc just don't you ever do it again"
"Trust me I won't. I learned my lesson of not to prank you like that"
"Good because I hated that"
"Yeah so did Kian"
"Oh yes I did Tazz when you kicked me I regretted grabbing your foot"

I just giggle a bit and watch Kian leave the room.

"Jc I'm sorry I didn't come home"
"It's okay Tazz oh and I'm here's your phone"
"Oh yeah thanks"

And I take my phone. Jc get up and leaves the room. I check my phone and I have a missed call from Ricky. I call him back.

"Hey Tazz how are you"
"I'm good Ricky how are you"
"I'm freaking great"
"So why did you call"
"oh um I just wanted to say that um that Jc is going to surprise you"
"Ricky what why would you tell me this now I want to know what it is"
"Tazz I got to go bye"

And then Ricky hung up on me. now I want to know what the surprise is so bad. I get up and walk downstairs.

Jc is shaking in the living room. and Kian is in the kitchen. I walk over and sit across from Jc and play on my phone.

"Tazz can we talk"
I put my phone down "sure"
"Um you going to hate me for this"
"Jc what is it"
"Tazz I'm so sorry"
"Jc just tell me"
"Tazz last night I slept with another girl"
"Please tell me this is a prank"
"I'm sorry Tazz I really am"
"Jc how could you"
"Tazz it was a mistake"
"NO JC IT WAS A CHOICE AND YOU MY FRIEND CHOSEN THE WRONG ANSWER"
"Tazz please forgive me"
"No and I can't marry a cheater"

I take the ring off and throw it at him. I walk upstairs and pack my things. Jc walks into the room.

"Tazz please your the best thing that's ever happened to me"
"Then Jc tell me why did you cheat"
"I was scared I wasn't in the right state of mind"
"Not a good reason"

I start to cry as I zip my bag up. I walk out of the house and get in my car. I just drive and drive. I don't know where I'm going but I'll let my heart decide.

----------

I pull up to Ricky's house I grab my bag and walk up to the door. I'm still crying when the door opens.

Ricky sees me crying and just hugs means I hug him back. then he lets me in. he shows me to the guest room.

I just lay there crying when there is a knock on the door. Sam walks in with food.

"Tazz Ricky and I don't know what happened but we thought he was going to take you on a date"
"Well nope it's the exact opposite"
"How"
"He cheated"

Next thing I know Sam and I are kissing.