58

Its been a week and I'm out of the hospital. I'm five month pregnant. I'm having four kids plus the two I already have. that makes six.

Jc better fucking help. oh I'm so hungry Chris will have food. she doesn't live far. so ill just walk to her house.

-------------

I just walk in and pooky just looks at me. the cat just meows at me. where is Chris.

I walk into her kitchen and grab food. I go upstairs to see the nursery. you can tell Chris has never stepped a foot in this room.

I hear the door open downstairs. I walk down stairs to see Chris and two other people.

Its a girl and a guy. they are fighting. no need to fear pregnant women here. I walk into the kitchen.

"FOOD. I NEED AND WANT FOOD AND JC ISNT HOME AND THERE IS NO FOOD AT MY HOUSE SO I CAME HERE FOR FOOD"

they just look at me. I get a kick from one of my kids.

"Dont just stand there feed the women with four kids in her and she is five months pregnant"

Thank you Chris for making these people make me food. I sit on the floor and watch them as they get me food.

I love making people my slaves its so much fun.

-------------

Jc runs into Chris house. I'm in the kitchen and she is by the door.

"Have you seen Tazz"

He sounds really worried. oh yeah I forgot to leave a not or text him. my bad.

I walk up to him. he turns around. before he can say anything I kiss him. all he does is smiles. hes not mad anymore.

He looks at me and smiles. he gives me a kiss than leaves.

--------

I'm due anytime now. I'm nine months pregnant. I'm sitting with Chris at mine and Jc house we bought.

"AW shit we both peed"
"Chris we didnt pee our waters broke JC its time get Trevor Chris its her time too"

We both stand up and go to the car. Jc right behind us.

We drive as fast as he can. we get to the hospital and Chris and I go different ways.

I go through large amounts of pain. I scream and yell. I mostly yell at jc.

58 hours of giving birth. 58 hours of no slslip I have two girls and two boys.

The two girls are named Maddee and Zoe. the boys Rich and Nash.