Chapter 6: Time for War

Bianca's reign continued and to make my lost to Rhea hurt even more she was named number one contender. On the next NXT I had a match against Tanayra Conti. I was still dealing with my leg at about 50 percent after my match at Takeover:Toronto. This injury kept me from being able to go full speed and I was still doubting myself and in my own head questioning just how good I was. I was still going out there to win but I just feel like I should be going for that women's title. Well my match came and I just wasn't myself, I was hesitant, second guessing, and not even trying any highflying moves. This led to me losing to Tanarya after 9 minutes. I just sat on the apron contemplating what to do next, I had no direction. I made my way to the back and was about to just go home but before I left the building I ran into Bianca making her way to the ring. She didn't say a word to me but I definitely felt her disappointment. The next week came and I had another match this time against Deonna Purrazzo. My leg felt a little better but that didn't change the fact I found myself losing again. It was feeling like my first 4 weeks all over again. Just lose after lose and no Bianca this time to save me, she's busy with her upcoming title defense. In the middle of my losing streak there was a something else going down in this division. Io and Kairi were going back and forth more people got involved including a returning Tegan Nox, Dakota Kai, Mia Yim, Kay Lee Ray, Mercedes Martinez and Chelsea Green. Every week those 8 would find their selves getting into some sort of brawl. I was just watching from a distance but at one point I got caught in the crossfire when Mia was getting jumped by Chelsea and Kay Lee Ray. I still got a little beef with Chelsea so I decided to interject myself and hit Chelsea with a round house kick and Mia slammed Kay Lee Ray into a locker. Chelsea was making her way to her feet and we double teamed her, I threw a super kick and Mia did a round house. We ran them off and it felt good to get some of that pent up frustration out. The following week Chelsea and Kay wanted a match with myself and Mia and I was all for it. Later in the first hour it was time for our match. I've never teamed with with Mia but I was desperate for a win. My leg was feeling close to 100 percent so I was ready to go. The match was fine but it started to break down at the end. I was trying to recover after getting a tag to Mia, I was in the match for at least 5 straight minutes. When I got to my feet I saw Mia getting double teamed so I slid in the ring and hit Chelsea with a drop kick but turned around into a super kick from KLR(Kay Lee Ray). This gave Mia enough time to hit her with a finisher and we got the win. We made our way to the back afterwards.

"Thanks for the help Trin."

"Anytime I get to kick Chelsea in her face I'm taking it. What's going on anyway?"

"Io and Kairi have been doing this back and forth and we all just got involved. It's been like this for weeks."

"Well if you need help again just come find me."

She gave me a fist bump and we went our separate ways. It felt so good getting a win but I still needed to get back winning in singles competition. I had a rematch against Tanarya and I got my win back but after the win Chelsea and KLR came down and decided to get some payback on me. Mia came out to help but they got out the ring before she got her hands on them. At this point I'm now involved, I'm always ready to beat Chelsea's ass. In the following weeks I started to mess with KLR and Chelsea but Mercedes was watching their back one week and I started brawling with her and Tegan came to help me when Io got involved. It was announced later that Io and Kairi were gonna be captains for War Games so this can be settled. I was hoping one of them picked me. Well 3 weeks before War Games, Io picked Chelsea Green,Kay Lee Ray and Mercedes Martinez. Kairi picked Mia Yim, Tegan and myself. I was so hyped up because I'm about to beat everyone on Io's team ass. Dakota wasn't to happy about not getting picked but that's not my problem. The go home show to War Games it was gonna be a ladder match between myself and whoever Io picked from her team, I was hyped up because this was my first ladder match. Turns out I was going to face KLR in this match and the winner gets the advantage. So this was an important match. My first ladder match, I got psyched up by Mia,Tegan and Kairi and it was time. I came out and the crowd was on fire for myself and KLR. Once she got to the ring and the match started, she went out for a ladder and I just did a suicide dive through the ropes and knocked her back into the barricade. I grabbed a ladder and got it set up in the ring and climbed as fast as I could but before I got to the top KLR yanked me off and climbed up. I did the same and I smashed her head into the ladder. I closed it and it threw it at her but she ducked under and I did a bicycle pump knee. The match slowed down a little and we were going back and forth. We were using everything that wasn't nailed down from chairs to kendo sticks and she even sprayed me with a fire extinguisher. I was trying to recover and I did just in time because she swung a bat at my head and was about to possibly knock my lights out permanently. I ducked just in time and the bat hit the ring post, I picked it up and used the end of it and rammed it into her stomach. She dropped on all fours and I grabbed another kendo stick and swing it so hard it broke over her back. I slid back in the ring and I was slowly climbing up to the briefcase but KLR recovered and pushed the ladder and I landed right on the top rope. She tied my arms up between top and middle rope and set the ladder back up. I was frantically trying on to get myself free as she was climbing up to the top and she was taking her sweet time just rubbing it in. While she was taking her time I managed to get myself free and I went up the other side of the ladder and we started trading punches. She got the upper hand and banged my head off the top of the ladder then hit me with a neck breaker off the ladder. We went crashing down and my body was in nothing but pain. KLR started dragging herself to the ladder and was slowly climbing up, I dragged myself to the corner where a ladder was leaning and I pushed it towards the ladder that was set up. I dragged myself up in the corner and KLR was literally touching the briefcase and out of sheer desperation, I used what little energy I had left and exploded out the corner and ran up the ladder I pushed, as I made my way to the top she ducked and tried to flip me but I had my hands wrapped around her waist and yanked her off the ladder and slammed her with a power bomb. We were both laid out but I was moving about as slow as possible towards the ladder. I pushed the ladder I ran up off and started climbing, I just knew KLR was done but this girl really started climbing up the other side. Yet again we found ourselves back at the top trading strikes. She got the upper hand again and she tossed me off the top of the ladder and I went flying out the ring right thru a ladder that was bridged between the ring and the barricade. KLR grabbed the briefcase down and that was gonna be a huge problem for my team on Saturday.