Chapter 17: Here comes the money

I had 2 weeks off TV but I came back and picked up a few wins in a row leading up to Money in the back. Yeah I took a big loss against Bayley but if I win that briefcase I can cash it in whenever I want, it's the closest thing to an automatic championship win. I beat Carmella one more time to qualify and was the first one in the match. I sat back and watched to see who else would be in the match, from Smackdown it was B-Fab,Zelina Vega,Xia Li, and Sarah Logan. On Raw it was myself, Naomi, and Alba Fyre. Well it was suppose to be 8 of us but we're 2 weeks away from the event.

Miracle's POV
I had to recover after losing my title to Zoey Stark. I feel like I've done everything there is to do for me on NXT but I can't get called up for whatever reason but I've been grinding it out and keeping my head up. I had a match against Sol Ruca, as long as we've been in NXT together I've never faced her. We both made our entrances and she started off quick with her athleticism. I haven't faced anyone with her level athleticism since I faced Trinity. I did get a slight opening and caught her with a suplex. I got back on top for the first time and worked over her leg to try and slow her down. I tried to stay methodical but I got over aggressive and once the match sped back up she got back in control with drop kicks and clotheslines. She got me in her drop zone and went for a moonsault but I rolled out the way and she landed on her feet. I jumped up and she charged in and I showcased a little flexibility and athleticism and bridged to avoid her clothesline. She ran into the corner and I turned around and caught her with a Miraculous DDT. ONE! TWO! THREE! Another hard fought win but I still have nothing in my near future. I already used my rematch clause and lost to Zoey. I don't have a tag team partner to go after the tag titles, I'm just here. I was aimless until Shawn Michaels pulled me into his office. The news he told me made everything better.

Trinity's POV Money In The Bank

It was finally time, my favorite match type, even though I'm yet to win one, a ladder match. This is a career changing opportunity, that briefcase, at least for the women, has a 100 percent cash in rate. History shows this is a guaranteed championship victory. We're opening the show and I had the privilege of coming first. I definitely consider it being a privilege being the first wrestler the fans see on the main show. I took in the crowd reaction and went through giving some of the fans high fives before giving my jacket and my mask to some fans. I saw a girl that had her hair like mines so I stopped to sign her shirt before I jumped the barricade and entered the ring. I sat on the top turnbuckle like usual as Xia Li made her way to the ring. Once B-Fab got in the ring the match was about to start but Mike Rome spoke up again.

"I've just been informed there is one more contestant." He said confusing all of us.

Miracle's music hit 20 seconds after and I had to fight my smile back. My best friend is finally on the main roster but that's not stopping me from winning this briefcase. Once she made it to the ring the match finally started. I started off hitting everyone in my path. Everybody got a super kick until I got to B-Fab who dodged it and clotheslined me from the back. While she was working on me, Sarah Logan was the first to get a ladder involved and dropped Miracle, Xia and Zelina. Naomi put a stop to that with a dropkick right to the ladder. She came in and went after B-Fab as I made my way back to my feet Alba dropped me right back down with a super kick and I rolled out the ring. I was recovering on the outside, I made way back in after 3 minutes and stopped Miracle from climbing a ladder. I pulled her off the ladder by her leg and hit a face breaker on her. I started climbing up the ladder and Naomi hit me with a ladder. She slammed the ladder on me 3 times until Xia turned her around and hit her with strike after strike. She started to ascend the ladder and B-Fab went to the other side and they fought at the top. Sarah pushed the ladder over and they both fell to the canvas and rolled out the ring. She set it back up, she was half way up when Alba cut her off, I went up the other side and got my hands on the briefcase but Miracle hit me in the back with a chair, I fell down and she hit me with her Miraculous DDT right on another ladder.

                            Closing moments
Alba hit a senton off a ladder and put Xia through the commentary table. I hit a sunset flip power bomb on B-Fab and sent her through a ladder that was bridged outside the ring. I was on one ladder fighting with Zelina, Miracle and Sarah were on the other one. I got the upper hand and tossed Zelina off our ladder, Miracle did the same to Sarah. I jumped over to the ladder she was on because it was closer to the briefcase. We traded punches until she grabbed my hair and slammed my head off the ladder and kicked me off. She unhooked the briefcase and won the match. Damn she won this match on her first night on the main roster, I needed this win but now I'm back at square one trying to win the championship.

                                6 months later
Ever since Miracle won the briefcase Bayley has been extremely paranoid. Miracle has been popping at at every title defense, showing up at random promos, just getting in Bayley's head. Meanwhile I've been on the grind, working my way back to the top and it's been a long road. New talent from NXT has been called up. The likes of Cora Jade,Roxanne Perez, Nikkita Lyons, Katana Chance and Kayden Carter. My old rivals Toxic Attraction are over on Smackdown along with Indi Hartwell and Ivy Nile and The Creed Brothers. This division is more competitive then ever. It was Elimination Chamber month and after Rhea Ripley won the Royal Rumble and picked to go after Charlotte's Smackdown women's championship at Maina. Bayley is defending her Raw women's title inside the chamber. This is another chance for me to win the title. I'm entering the chamber against Bayley,Nikkita Lyons,Nikki Cross,Alexa Bliss and Asuka. I absolutely refuse to leave New York without this championship. I got the unlucky drawing and was gonna be one of the first two in the match along with Nikkita. We spent the first 3 minutes trading strikes until Alexa entered. This wasn't a wrestling match, it felt like a kickboxing match with all the strikes. 15 minutes later everyone was out of the pods and in the ring. Bayley tried her hardest to stay away from the action. I went after her but she countered and repeatedly slammed me into the cage. Asuka eliminated Nikkta with the Asuka Lock. 5 minutes later Nikki Cross eliminated Alexa Bliss, she was taunting Alexa until she got out the cage and as she turned around I caught her with a Blade of Blood and covered her for the 3 count. It was down to Bayley, Asuka, and myself. I've been in this match the whole time and I barely have anything left. Bayley tried to take advantage and slammed me with a Bayley to Belly. ONE! TWO! THRE- I got my shoulder up at 2.99. Asuka went after Bayley and this was my only chance to catch my breathe a little. I heard Bayley eliminate Asuka, she got up and turned towards me, I was barely able to make it to my feet. She smirked and walk towards me and I exploded out the corner and got a quick roll up for a 2 count. She got up and drove me into the corner and stomped me over and over again. She was beating my ass all over the chamber but no matter what she threw at me I kept fighting back. She grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the top of a chamber pod. She set me up for a Bayley to Belly but I fought my way out. We traded punches until I ducked under one and bicycle pump kicked her off the pod back into the ring. Since I was already up there I shrugged my shoulders. I leaped from the top of the pod and landed a Red Arrow. I rolled off Bayley but had just enough left to drape one arm over her. ONE! TWO! THREE!

"Here's your winner AND NEW Raw women's champion, TRINITY HERRINGTON!" Hearing him say that just made the hell I went through worth it. The ref handed me the title and all I could do was lay there. Even with help from the ref I could do was sit up in the corner but I felt on top of the world until I heard Miracle's music..... the only word that came to mind was "Damn". She slid in the ring with a slight smile and I was hoping and praying she was just trolling but once she handed it to the ref and it was announced she's cashing in, I knew she was being serious. Two Miraculous DDTs later, ONE! TWO! THREE!

"Your winner AND NEW Raw Women's Champion. MIRACLE!!!"........

Sorry for the shorter chapter the next one is gonna be pretty lengthy.