Chapter 10: End of an era

"I'm here with my guests, the NXT women's tag team champions, Strike Force. You two have been champs for five months now. As great as you two have looked a lot of people say since the debut of Miracle and Lash Legend you two haven't been as sharp. Any response?"

"McKenzie we are more focused then ever since they got here. They went to drastic measures to get this match, they got it and not it's time to see what there really made of." Tegan was a little fried up and I loved it.

"See here's the thing, they've gotten the better of us since they showed up here no cap. However Kenzie, there's one common denominator, they either attack us from the back or 2 on 1. Tonight they gotta face us 2 on 2, face to face. We've been the best tag team in this company for the past 6 months since the Dusty classic, they've never stepped foot in that ring with a team like us." I said.

"Lash and Miracle got what they wanted, you know how the saying goes. Be careful what you wish for." Tegan said ending the interview and we walked off.

                       Start of the second hour

"My guests at this time are the challengers for the NXT women's tag team titles, Miracle and Lash Legend. Ear-" Miracle just cut McKenzie off and grabbed the mic.

"Thanks but we got it from here. Trinity, Tegan, I really hope you enjoyed those titles because at the end of the night your luggage will be a little lighter." She handed the mic to Lash.

"You two think because we're new here that we can't compete, girl please, you two can't even hold my jacket, those titles gonna look so good around our waist." Lash dropped the mic and they walked off.

                                    Main Event

We came out to the ring first and kinda had some energy to us but we were serious, all business. Lash and Miracle finally came out I was so ready to just pounce on them. As the lights dimmed down and as Alicia Taylor was about to start talking I couldn't hold it in anymore. I did a double leg takedown on Miracle and started punching her, Tegan drove Lash into a corner and was hitting her with forearm shots and punches, it took a minute but we all got broken up and the match started. I stayed on top of Miracle and got her into our corner and hit her with roundhouse kicks to the chest before tagging in Tegan. She was keeping Miracle in our corner and tagged me back in after 3 minutes, we tripped her and Tegan interlocked her hands with mines and I jumped off her hands as she flipped me into a moonsault and covered Miracle for a 2 count. I got a little over aggressive and went for a shoulder tackle but Miracle rolled out the way and I went shoulder first into the ring post, with that we lost all momentum. Miracle started hitting me with punches and a back elbow which dropped me to a knee and she deadlifted me from my knee and hit a suplex. She dragged me to her corner and Lash came in and they started double teaming me. Multiple suplexs, a few gut busters, and they stayed working on my arm. I got a little space when I dodged Lash who tried to clothesline me, I went for a springboard crossbody and she caught me and slammed down and tagged in Miracle. One thing she did was keep me grounded, for her first match she was like one of the best technicians I've been in here with. She was seamlessly going from submission to submission to keep me from getting back to my feet. Eventually I got to the ropes and forced a break, she was still taking trash and set me up for her finisher but I spun out of it and super kicked her and we both were on the ground. We both made a tag and Tegan was on fire. Kicks, slams, punches, she threw everything at Lash but couldn't keep her down.

Closing moments
This match was honestly way harder then I thought it was gonna be. I knew they weren't gonna just lay down but it's still there first match and we've emptied out damn near our whole bag. Things started to break down and in this chaos we got Miracle isolated after I hit Lash with a roundhouse kick to the head. Tegan hit Mircale in the leg and dropped her to a knee.