Chapter 16: CTRL,Alt,Delete

Okay let's recap Wrestlemania. I won the mix tag match with my bae Nathan who's officially apart of Raw. Sasha fought hard but couldn't beat Ronda in the SD women's championship match, Seth beat Elias in a US title match. The Creed Brothers answered the Uso's open challenge and beat them for the unified tag team titles, Solo beat Santos Escobar to retain the IC title, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky retained there tag titles after beating Asuka and Alexa Bliss. Bayley completed Damage Ctrl's night by winning the Raw women's championship from Bianca Belair. Some other matches on the card included Braun Strowman beating Omos, Dexter Lumis beating The Miz, Nikkita Lyons winning a women's Battle Royal by last eliminating Zelina Vega. In the Main Event, Cody Rhodes, who returned at the Royal Rumble and won. He challenged Roman and after over 2 years, Cody dethroned the Head of the Table and won the unified WWE Universal championship. The Bloodline went into Wrestlemania with basically all the gold and only left with the IC title. I'm glad I'm not on Smackdown but my entire focus is on Damage CTRL. There music blasted through the arena as they opened the show coming down with all that gold. Bayley grabbed a mic as they finished there entrance.

"As you all can see, we are in control. I told all of you that this trio is unstoppable. Well I see Dakota is wearing a championship, Iyo is wearing one, oh and that's right you're precious Bianca isn't wearing one. So please embrace your role model the new Raw women's champion. Don't think this picture is gonna change, we're the only united front on this brand, all the women can have there temporarily alliances but there all selfish. We have the same goal to keep this women's division in control and that's exactly what we've done and will continue to do." Bayley was just going on and on and I had enough.

"Okay Bayley we all get it. Damage CTRL is great, you're the best thing ever please give it a rest. You beat Bianca, good job but don't think the title is staying around your waist for long. As the number one contender, as soon as they set up the match, I'll be the new champion and this whole control thing will end just as fast as it started." I made my way into the ring but right before Bayley responded Bianca's music hit. I rolled my eyes because I usually would love to hear her music but I know she wants a rematch with Bayley.

"Hold on girl, I'm proud of you and all but the only person facing Bayley is gonna be me. Bayley, you may have beat me but I'm still the EST and that championship is coming back where it belongs." Now Bianca is in the ring and just disregarded me.

"Oh i-

"Hold up Bayley, don't mean to cut you off. Bianca, I love and respect you more then anybody in this company but as hard as you worked to get a title opportunity, I worked just as hard. What you not gonna do is come in here and think you about to take my opportunity from me." I said interrupting Bayley and now my focus was on Bianca.

She just put her hand in my face and was about to talk to Bayley until I smacked her hand out my face.

"Listen Bianca, you gonna stop treating me like I'm the same 18 year old you took under your wing. I'm a grown ass woman and I'm not putting up with that disrespect, you try and disregard me again and I'll kick your teeth down your throat." I pushed Bianca back and got right in her face.

"Oh so you think you grew up a little bit, Trinity I'll deal with you later but you step to me again, I'll drop you right in this ring." She pushed me back with some force I almost fell.

"Look I got my revenge on everyone who's beat me expect you and I'm ready to fix that right now. We get a ref out here and I'll kick your ass Bianca."

That brought out Adam Pierce and it was official, myself and Bianca were about to a match right now. I'm sure the winner was gonna face Bayley next so this is a must win for me. Damage CTRL left the ring and Bayley went to be on commentary, I'm sure both myself and Bianca know we played right into her hands but I'm not worried about that right now. The match started and Bianca drove me into the corner and hit me with shoulder tackles, she grabbed my arm and pulled me into a clothesline. She picked me up and just tossed me out the ring and wiped her hands clean like I was some light work, She was bouncing in the ring waiting for me so I slid in and went for a double leg takedown but she just tossed me right off her. She was in my head and has me trying to match power with her and I know I can't do that, after getting slammed and tossed around a little more I immediately changed my gameplan. She picked me up and held me in a suplex position and I wiggled myself free and spiked her with a poisonrana, popped up and hit her with a super kick and got a 2 count. I kept the pace up and kept her off guard with quick strikes and I hit a metora from the top rope and she rolled out to right in front of Damage CTRL. I jumped over for a crossbody but she caught me and slammed me on the commentary table before rolling me back in the ring and hitting me with a 450 splash but I kicked out at 2. We started to exchange holds until I got a slight opening and went for a super kick but she caught it and got me up for the KOD but I managed to land on my feet and backed up to the ropes, I locked eyes with Bianca and we both charged it with a clothesline and we dropped each other. We made it to our feet at the same time and I ducked a clothesline and went for a springboard moonsault but I saw Bianca about to whip me with her hair but I caught it and pulled her by the hair into a knee strike. She stumbled back and I hit a her with a shotgun dropkick. I saw my chance, I quickly made my way to the top and went for a red arrow but Bianca moved and I landed face first. I staggered back up to my feet and Bianca hit me with a glam slam and quickly got me up and dropped me with a KOD. ONE! TWO! THREE! Just like that, I lost my shot at Bayley. I rolled out the ring trying to recover and I overheard Damage CTRL beating up Bianca. I was honestly conflicted, I did want to help but she just took my title shot. I reached under the ring and found a kendo stick and took out Dakota and Iyo but Bayley got out the ring before I got to her. I turned around and saw Bianca making her way to her feet and I don't know what came over me. If it was jealousy or anger or frustration but I was ready to break this kendo stick over her body. As she turned around I went to hit her but I just stopped myself at the last moment. I dropped the kendo stick and I rolled out the ring. Damage CTRL just moved out my way and I went to the back. I was sitting on an equipment box for the next 40 minutes. Eventually Bianca found me and she didn't look all too happy.