Chapter 21: Unlikely Allies

Next Friday came and the first people out was the Four Horsewomen. They were making me sick just being so smug and proud of what they did on Saturday. I listened to them talk for about 2 minutes before I had to come out.

"That's enough, you four make me want to throw up."

"Oh perfect timing. See I was just about to talk about you Trinity." Charlotte said.

"Why am I not surprised? I'm listening."

"You know I should thank you, you're the reason we're here today. You remember what you said 7 years ago."

"I barely remember what I said 7 minutes ago so please remind me." I sarcastically said.

She pointed up at the titration and I looked up to see a tweet I said way back in 2016.

I just had to giggle a little because this is a crazy callback.

"You know what they say. Be careful what you wish for."

They all were laughing and I just charged the ring, I went right for Charlotte. I didn't get to her before getting jumped 4 on 1 and tossed out the ring. I went to the back and really had a moment of realization. Roxanne is injured,Tegan is injured, Nikita and Bianca on RAW. Miracle is on RAW. This is the first time I can say I legit have no allies. Oh well I'm use to being outnumbered.

4 months later

Week after week I try to get to Charlotte and week I get beat down. It's nothing I can do to get to her, it's like she's untouchable. Becky is like her personal bodyguard, Sasha and Bayley rub the fact they won those tag titles right in my face every chance. I really feel helpless and they go everywhere together because they know how I deal with factions. They've been walking around like they can't be touched and the more I see them the more it pisses me off. It's not all of them, I just want Charlotte. I was lurking backstage and actually saw her walking alone and this was all to perfect. I attacked her, I got a few shots in before getting jumped like usual. Becky hit me with a steel pole, Sasha and Bayley threw me into a stack of equipment boxes, Charlotte finished by hitting me with a big boot. They walked off and I really felt defeated, I did have a match with Becky later in the night so maybe that can lead to a turnaround for me. It was time for the match and I came out first, I was all business and was waiting for Becky to hit the ring. They came out looking as confident and cocky as usually, I couldn't take it anymore, when they got closer to the ring I just jumped over the ropes and crashed down on all of them. I threw Becky in the ring and the match started. I stayed all over her and stayed in control for the first 6 minutes until the other 3 got involved. I got hit with a Bexspolder and lost all momentum. She worked on my arm from stomping on it, throwing me into the ring post, slamming it on the steps, even looking me into an arm bar. I fought my way back into the match and caught her with a bicycle knee, she bounced off the ropes and I hit a sling blade. I climbed to the top rope, well Sasha got on the apron and distracted the ref, Bayley tried to knock me off the top rope but I jumped down and super kicked her. While Sasha still had the ref distracted and my focus went back to Becky, Charlotte grabbed my hair and slammed me to the ground. Becky hit me with a manhandle slam and transitioned into a dis-arm her. I tapped almost immediately because my arm felt close to how it felt back when I broke it in NXT. She let my arm go and they threw me out the ring. War Games is coming up in 3 months and I want to challenge them but I literally have zero backup. I was walking back to the locker room when I heard a familiar voice.