Chapter 18: Not so friendly rivalry

Miracle's POV

The following Monday was the fallout from Elimination Chamber. I had the pleasure of starting the show. I'm definitely expecting a mixed reaction because Saturday night and all day Sunday and all Monday leading up to the show was nothing but talking about what I did. All the tweets, all the videos, even the DMs I got were all 50 percent calling me a fake friend and the other 50 percent said I did the right thing. I simply posted a picture on Instagram with me holding the title at EC, left no caption and didn't say anything, retweet anything, I just went radio silent all Sunday and was ready to talk to the universe tonight. My music hit and before I even go though the curtain I could hear the cheers and boos. Once I got through the curtain all I could hear was Mike Rome say the greatest thing I've heard to this point in my career.

"Please Welcome the Raw Women's champion.. Miracle."

It was music to my ears, I got to the ring and held the belt over my head as I stood on the turnbuckle. I grabbed the mic and my music stopped. I just embraced all the chants, one half chanting "YOU'RE A FAKE BITCH!" The over half chanting "NO SHE'S NOT!"

"Alright settle down, I've seen all the questions, all the conversations and I get why some of you hate me right now. We all sat back and cheered Trinity on as she fought, climbed, and clawed her way to win this championship that's now around my waist. I love her just like you all do but when I won the Money in the back briefcase, I had to pick the perfect time to use it and I mean is there any other perfect time then after an Elimination Chamber match? Honestly whoever won that match I was gonna cash in, unfortunately my best friend won so that's tough." I got cut off by Trinity's music and I'm surprised it took this long. She made her way to the ring and got in my face instead of jumping on the turnbuckle like usual.

"Hello bestie." I said opening my arms for a hug.

"Don't play with me, I'm not in the mood homie. I'm about 3 seconds away from beating your ass worse then I ever did Mandy."

"Oooo someone is a little angry. Did something happen? Lose a title recently?" I smiled and tapped my championship.

"Miracle....... You're testing me."

"Am I passing?"

I think I pressed her buttons one to many times, she tried to kick me but I dodged it and rolled out the ring. I did grab a mic before I made my way to the back.

"Whoa, listen sweetheart, when you calm down and relax come find me and we can talk. I know you had a rough weekend with having one of the shortest women's title reigns but I'm still your friend. I still love you. Just take a few deep breathes, I promise you'll feel better. It won't make you a champion but you'll be at ease. Talk to you later." I dropped the mic and smiled as I backed up towards the curtain.

Trinity's POV

I can't believe her, acting like she actually earned something. I'm invoking my rematch clause and I'm beating her ass. I jumped out the ring and made my way to the back.

"Damn girl, you went through all that just to lose the title in 2 minutes." Bayley said, I turned around and saw Damage CTRL.

"Bayley, now is not the time."

"It seems like the perfect time, I mean it sucks that you won't even get a rematch. At least not before me." That did catch my attention.

"I'm sorry, run that by me again."

"See I'm getting my title back, I don't even think your short reign qualifies for you to have a rematch clause." She said laughing at me.

I stepped up to her, Iyo and Dakota surrounded me. I know this feeling all too well but I'm ready to fight tonight.