Chapter 20: A Royal Offer

With Summerslam behind me and moving on from Naomi and the Bloodline, I have no direction. I took a few weeks to recover from these battles and I was ready to come back but I had nothing to do. The title scene is crazy and I'm near the back of the line after losing to Naomi two times in a row. Tegan and Emma have formed a little tag team so has Liv and Raquel. Well Damage CTRL lost the tag titles to Becky Lynch and Lita, the women's tag division is open and I would love to become a tag champ again but Tegs isn't available. I was backstage getting ready for my match against Lacey Evans when I was approached by Charlotte.

"Relax Trinity, I just want to talk. I noticed you haven't had the best of luck since coming to Smackdown." She said.

I looked up at her and took a deep breathe before asking "And I'm guessing you're gonna help me?"

"If you let me. I can come down to the ring with you."

"Thanks for the offer but I got this."

"Okay, good luck."

I walked off for my match and I was feeling decent after my problems with Naomi but it's time to start winning again. I made my entrance down the ramp, I'm saving the crowd entrance for special occasions. I still threw my jacket into the crowd and sat on the top turnbuckle to wait for Lacey. Once she made it down the match and the match started she immediately overpowered me. Driving me back into the corner, she let off punches before biel tossing me. I ducked under a clothesline and hit spinning backfist and followed that up with a drop kick. She dragged herself up in the corner and I let off 5 roundhouse kicks right to her chest. She was right in the drop zone. I went up for a red arrow but she rolled out the way, I got up and turned right into a woman's right. ONE! TWO! THREE! I need to get back on track that's 3 losses in a row. I made my way to the back and ran into Roxanne.

"You good?" She asked putting a hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be good when I win a match." I said back.

"Yeah I haven't had the best of luck lately either. I do have a match tonight but Charlotte is gonna be in my corner." That piqued my interest for sure.

"She offered to come down with me, I said no. I think she's up to something but good luck out there." We did our handshake and she walked off, Charlotte walked by me and just gave a look and little scoff. I watched Roxanne's match against Natalya, she looked good and refocused, Charlotte was giving her some advice during the match and she eventually pulled off Pop Rox and got the win. She came to the back with Charlotte and was excited.

"Good job out there. You looked great." I said.

"I feel great but I have to thank Charlotte."

"You're welcome Roxanne, maybe talk to Trinity." Charlotte walked off and I went out to the parking lot with Roxanne.

"You should take Charlotte up on her offer. She really helped me."

"I know she did but it's Charlotte, I don't trust her, feels like she's up to something."

"Well I'm gonna keep working with her, how about this? Next week we have a tag match and Charlotte will be in our corner. I'm sure Natalya wants a rematch and I know you want to face Lacey again."

"Alright Rox, I'll team up with you, I'm still suspicious though."

Next Week

"So have you reconsidered my offer?" Charlotte asked as I was warming up.

"Yeah I'm sure Roxanne already told you. I still don't trust you but if she does then I'll give it a chance."

"Very smart decision, I'll make sure you two win tonight." She gave this slight smirk and I immediately regretted my decision.

Bell rings