Chapter 12: A Toxic End

While I was in the middle of this open challenge Mandy Rose, the leader of Toxic Attraction, pretty much staked her claim as the number one contender at Halloween Havoc. I've been keeping a close eye on her ever since Toxic Attraction formed because I was the tag team champion when it happened and now that I'm the women's champion I knew I was in their crosshairs. The match was made official and in 2 weeks I'll be taking on Mandy and the other members of Toxic Attraction, GiGi Dolin and Jacy Jane, are going against Miracle and Lash for the tag titles. Tonight started with Toxic in the ring and Mandy doing a promo.

"I just want to start of by saying we aren't just Toxic Attraction, we're the main attraction. We're the reason anybody watches this show and we're the reason this women's division is relevant. In two weeks at Halloween Havoc Toxic Attraction will be walking out with all the gold." She said and I couldn't take much more of this, my music played and I had a mic and made my way down to the ring.

"Mandy Rose, what are you talking about? I'll address things one at a time. First, if you 3 weren't here people would still watch and I'm not sure if you been under a rock the last 3 years but I'd like to believe this division has been relevant long before you. I mean you had to come back here to get some relevance because that whole main roster thing didn't work out for you did it Ms.Fire and desire? Secondly, I can't speak for the tag champs but I can speak for myself when I say if think your taking my title you better wake up from whatever dream you having. As hard as I worked to get this title I'm ready to die to keep it. If you aren't matching that energy then don't bother showing up in 2 weeks." I got right in her face and I saw Jacy and Gigi move behind me, I'm starting to see how Bianca felt when she was dealing with Shayna Baszler.

"Listen little girl, I know you been around here playing like your some champion but you don't have what it takes to carry that title. Your a good performer but you are no Mandy Rose." She replied and I rolled my eyes but before I could say anything back Jacy hit me with a chop block. All 3 of them started stomping on me and targeted my leg. They slammed me leg first on the stairs, Gigi and Jacy put my leg in between the steps and ring post and Mandy kicked the steps and crushed my leg. At some point security and officials got sent down there before they possibly ended my career. I couldn't even walk to the back on my own.

Later that night

"I don't think I can clear you, your leg is in pretty bad condition. If you go out there it could possibly break." The doctor said.

"So I'm supposed to just hand my title to Mandy? Or just vacate it? No I'm going out there in 2 weeks and beating her ass, one leg or two." I said back. I know this is dumb but I'm not just giving up my title. Next week I made my way to the arena and I got attacked by GiGi Dolin in the parking lot, a chair shot right to my already injured leg, she slammed the car door shut on my leg at least 5 to 6 times. She found a kendo stick and kept hitting my leg over and over and over until the point Miracle came over and GiGi ran off.

"Thanks sis." I said to Miracle as she helped me up.

"You know I got your back. Are you sure you want to go out there next week? You can barely walk." She said helping me into the arena.

"I'm positive, I'm not done tonight. This isn't going unchecked." I said as we finally made it to the locker room.

"Trin you can't be serious, they are trying to break your leg. I have a match tonight so I can't just go out there with you." I know she's right but I can be a little stubborn at times.

"I'll be fine, they think they can just bully me, I got something for them."

"Okay, you a grown woman. I can't make decisions for you." She gave me a fist bump and walked off.