Chapter 19: Acknowledge Me

It was Friday and that means my first night on Smackdown. I took a tough loss at Maina but I can't dwell on that, it's a new show so that means what happened on Raw is in the past. I was starting the show, I came out to a loud reaction and I loved it. I grabbed a mic to start my promo.

"SMACKDOWNNNNN!!!!! I'M HERE! Okay I just had to get that out, I know the last time y'all saw me I was passed out at Maina but it's a new night, and I'm ready to get back to my winning ways, get that smack-

I got cut off by Roman Reigns' music. I was so confused because I have no beef with the Bloodline, I'm cool with Solo. They made there long ass entrance to the ring.

"Atlanta, Georgia.... ACKNOWLEDGE ME!" Roman said as usual. The crowd went crazy, everyone had their ones up and I was just annoyed. "Wise man, there something wrong with this picture. What could it be?

"Well my-

"Ummm excuse me, the problem with this picture is the 5 people that just walked in the ring. With all due respect this isn't Bloodline time, this is Trinity time." I said interrupting Paul Heyman.

"Look I know your new hear but the Tribal Chief runs this show. It starts and ends with him."

"That's cool and all but he can start the show next week, he can start the second hour but tonight I'm starting the show." I said back to Paul.

"I got it wise man, Solo. I know you don't talk much but I'm willing to give her a pass because I know you like her. It's clear she's not gonna acknowledge me right now. It's your personal mission to talk some sense into this girl by the end of the night." Roman said as they walked out the ring and left me confused. Solo gave me a look as they all walked up the ramp but I did have a match against a local competitor. We had a 3 minute match which I won after hitting her with a Blade of Blood. I celebrated a little before heading to the back. Later in the night I had a backstage interview with Cathy Kelly.

"I'm here with my guest, the newest superstar on Smackdown, Trinity Herrington. Congratulations on the victory. What is going on with you and the Bloodline?" She asked.

"I wish I could tell you, I just got here and I'm only here to win that Smackdown women's championship. I have no issues with them but they were cutting into my time-

I lost my train of thought when Solo walked up and yet again the Bloodline are in my time but at least it's him and not Paul or the Usos.

"Come with me." He went right to the point and I just rolled my eyes but I went with him.

"What's up? What did I do in the hour that I've been here?" I asked him.

"Things over here work different, Uce. Smackdown is run by the Bloodline, you won't have any problems if you just acknowledge Roman as the Tribal Chief."

"With all due respect, I'm here to win a women's championship, nobody in the Bloodline can hold that so whatever Roman wants he can get from somebody else." I walked off because I'm not dealing with this. I thought my night was over until I got called out to the ring by Roman.

"What could you possibly want with me this time? I asked.

"I see Solo must not have given you the message." Roman said.

"He did, he explained how everything works here."

"So you must be ready to acknowledge me."

He's still going on with this.

"I'll make this crystal clear. I'll even say it slow so you all can understand it. I'm only gonna acknowledge Sasha Banks because she has the Smackdown women's championship. If you want me to acknowledge you Roman, then win that championship, until then. Leave. Me. Alone." I dropped the mic and slid out the ring, before I could get up the ramp Naomi just came out of nowhere and threw me right into the steps. She picked me up and threw me into the ring post, she was kicking my ass all over the outside of the ring and power bombed me through the commentary table.