Chapter 14: Double Trouble/AND NEW

Miracle's POV

(A/N: The story will periodically go to Miracle's POV for certain moments but will stay in Trinity's POV for 95 percent of the time)

It's finally New Year's Evil and I'm facing Tiffany Stratton in the finals to crown a new women's champion. I had to beat Kiana James in the quarterfinals then last week in the semis I beat Cora Jade. Ever since me and Lash broke up, when she turned her back on me, I've been working on getting the crowd behind me and now I'm a fan favorite and one win away from the women's championship. Tiffany has been talking so much over the past week and I'm ready to shut her up. The match started and we locked up and I took control of her arm and flipped her to the ground. I knew I wouldn't be able to overpower her, underneath her annoying "rich girl" attitude she is good in this ring. I held her down as long as I could but she got back up and reversed the hold and had me on one ground. If I can keep it like this I will slowly break her down, just as I thought that she picked me up and dropkicked me. She posed in my face and if she wants to play this game I have no problem playing it with her. I got back up and I dropped her with two clotheslines and then a dropkick and she rolled out the ring, I rolled over on my stomach and blew her a kiss. She rolled into the ring and the match got a little more physical, all the taunting and playing games have stopped as the match neared it's conclusion. I put Tiffany on the top turnbuckle and was attempting a superplex, she was trying to counter and hit my in my stomach until I let go. We were teetering and I reached back and slapped her as hard as I could. I got the double underhook and hit her with a Miraculous End from the top, I immediately transitioned into a La Bell lock and held it in until she tapped out.

"Your winner AND NEWWWWWW NXT Women's Champion, MIRACLE!" Alicia Taylor said and the cheers filled the arena. I grabbed my newly won title and went to the top turnbuckle and held it above my head when the word "Toxic" played. I jumped down and Mandy was back flanked by GiGi and Jacy. They stayed on the ramp but Mandy had a mic.

"Congratulations Miracle. Don't get to attached to my title though, since your best friend isn't here we're gonna take out our anger and give the receipts that's meant for her and give them right to you." She dropped the mic and I knew I was gonna have to find some back up from somewhere and find it fast.

                            2 weeks later

Trinity's POV

After my big win over Rhea I've collected a few more wins leading up to the Royal Rumble and I'm still undefeated on the main roster. This year they decided to let us draw entrant numbers for WWE exclusive content and I was so happy to see Miracle was in the Royal Rumble this year. I was waiting for her so we could draw numbers together.

"Trinity, I can't stand you." She said and sounded serious.

"What did I do?" I asked her back confused.

"Toxic Attraction is back that's what you did." I'm still lost.

"Yeah I saw that, I do want to congratulate you in person for winning that championship. So what does them being back have to do with me exactly?" I asked hoping to get a real answer.

"Well their still mad at you but you aren't in NXT anymore so they been making my life hell because I'm your best friend. I've been jumped twice since I won this." She explained.

"Oh yeah that must suck but let's not worry about them now. We're in the Rumble, let's draw these numbers." I said trying to cheer her up. We each drew a number but before opening it I asked her if she wanted to switch and she said yes. We exchanged numbers then I opened my new one.

"Bruh......" I said disheartening.

"Oh that must suck." She said mocking me as she opened up the number I gave her. "Ooo my lucky number, looks like I might be going to Wrestlemaina. Good luck Trin." She's all smiles now and I was just ready to get this over with.