Chapter 2: Bianca to the rescue

So I was off nxt tv for about 2 weeks then was back on to face Aliyah of course she would have her friend Vanessa Bourne there. In my head that shouldn't matter I need this win I can't go 0-4. The match was fine but the ending is what really matters. After hitting Aliyah with a shotgun drop kick I went to go up for a shooting star press and Vanessa as expected got involved and jumped on the apron and distracted me so I jumped over her and she tried to hit me and I jumped down to the floor and swept her legs. I went back up to hit the shooting star press and went for it and Aliyah moved out I fell right on my face and she got me up hit me with a northern lights suplex and beat me. I really lost to Aliyah and lost my 4th match in a row,however that was the least of my problems. Vanessa got in the ring and along with Aliyah started stomping me and slapping me and even hit me with chairs and I heard Vanessa say "This is who you people cheer for she is a loser she can't even win a match yet she gets your cheers. That's fine let's see if you will cheer this." I had no clue what she was talking and going on about but I started to get up only to get another chair shot to the back. After that they wrapped a chair around my neck and Aliyah held me down as Vanessa went up to the middle rope and I was for sure my career was over just as fast as it started but before they could finish destroying me, Bianca's music hit and she came running to the ring and hit both of them with spears and drop kicks and all types of moves. She cleared the ring and hit Aliyah with a K.O.D and she got me up and told me to hit the shooting star press. That's exactly what I did and the whole crowd popped as soon as I landed it. Bianca's music played as Aliyah and Vanessa went to the back.

Soon after Bianca and myself went to the back and Josiah Williams interviewed us, and Bianca was heated.

"Bianca, you came out to help Trinity what led you to do that?" He asked.

"Listen, after my match with her I told her I would keep an eye on her. She held her own and didn't back down and earned my respect. As for those two they can meet us in the ring next week. Trinity is my new sister and if you mess with her then you messing with me from now on." Bianca was going off and stormed off after she was done. I just looked at him and said "yeah what she said" then followed her. The following week first match was Bianca and myself vs Vanessa and Aliyah,they came out first to a crowd full of boos, then I came out alongside Bianca to her music and it was so loud with cheers people love Bianca and I can't blame them. We got to the ring and just started brawling with them in the ring out the ring and at one point they all were outside the ring and I was left inside so you know what I had to do. I ran hit the ropes and jumped over the top with a tope con Hilo and took everyone out. I grabbed Aliyah and threw her in the ring and the match officially started. I was so fired up after last week I was throwing kicks left and right and hitting her with knees and hit a springboard sling blade but my aggressiveness backfired after trying to clothesline over the ropes she low bridged me and I went over and she tagged in Vanessa and she threw me into the barricade and the steps and threw me in the ring and got a 2 count. For the next 2 or 3 minutes they took turns just tagging in and out hitting me with double teams and the crowd started chanting EST EST and even a small part of the crowd was chanting let's go Trin let's go Trin. I managed to fight my way out their corner I hit Aliyah with an elbow and caught Vanessa with a desperate bicycle pump kick and dropped and started to crawl over to Bianca and got the tag and she came in on fire. Hitting clotheslines and drop kicks. She started working over Vanessa hitting more suplexs and talking trash in the only way she can. After she got the match under control me and her started double teaming and as the match came to an end she was going back and fourth with Aliyah and I saw Vanessa trying to get a cheap shot behind Bianca and I hit a springboard forearm (not quite as phenomenal as AJ's) I literally jumped over Bianca it was such a cool picture on social media the next morning,but back to the match after taking care of Vanessa,Bianca told me to go back the apron she tagged me in and got Aliyah up for the K.O.D and as she went to hit her I jumped and at the same time hit Aliyah with a double foot stomp and I finally got my first win and my music played. I was so excited and happy I had Bianca to thank for this.

After we got done basking in victory we went to the back and I gave Bianca the biggest hug and thanked her for helping me get my first win and had to ask if we could tag in the future she said of course but I knew she had to focus on that NXT women's title and I told her I had her back. The weeks went pass and I started racking up wins against Aliyah, MJ Jenkins, Deonna Purrazo, and Kacy Catanzaro. Win after win came my way I had so much momentum. I ran into Bianca again and she said she was so proud of me for keeping the winning up and Bianca was up next for the NXT women's title. I asked if she wanted me to have her back knowing Shayna had Jessyman and Marina was gonna be close by. Bianca told me she would let me know but wanted to do it herself. Later that night Bianca and Shayna had a stare down and I watched as a fan of Bianca, soon they started brawling and Jessyman and Marina came down and they started jumping Bianca and I had to help I came down and took out Jessyman and Marina with some kicks and Shayna locked me in Kirifuda Clutch and dropped me then locked Bianca in the clutch as the show ended.

Throughout the week Bianca and myself thought about how to get revenge on them right before Takeover Phoenix. We went back and forth and had to let Shayna and her friends know we weren't scared and Bianca was gonna win that title. When Wednesday hit before the show even started Bianca and myself took out Jessyman and Marina with kendo sticks in the parking lot. Shayna got there and had no idea what went wrong but she came to the ring at the start and called Bianca out but instead I came out and got right in her face and it was my first time I spoke on the mic. I let her know that she had no chance of walking out of takeover with that title. That title belongs to Bianca and that she's just holding it for her. Well that wasn't the smartest thing to do, Shayna picked me and slammed me and started kicking my ass. Bianca came out and started brawling with Shayna and ended up on top hitting her with a K.O.D. After that brawl Mr.Regal announced I'll be taking on Jessyman Duke later that night and everybody is banned from ringside. This was the last NXT before Takeover Phoenix so I had to get this win, Bianca gave me some tips and I took that into my match. Jessyman is tall as hell but we had about a 8 minute match and after a Springboard forearm followed by my shooting star press I got the win and right after the bell rung here came Shayna and Marina followed by Bianca and again it was another brawl. It was a big pull apart brawl as we went off the air the locker room emptied to keep us away from each other.