Chapter 15: Rocky road to Wrestlemania

We're official on the road to Maina, the road started at the Rumble and after the Bella Twins mess I don't have a road to even get to my first Wrestlemania. They got me eliminated from the Rumble and I had to take care of Nikki at the Chamber but I had to get on that card so I took to the ring to speak my mind on somethings.

"What's going on everyone? Are y'all good? That's great. I'm not good, I took care of the Bella twins at the chamber, I didn't have a match at Fastline, and now Maina is coming up and look who doesn't have a match, that's right, me. I'm undefeated here on Raw and not only I still can't get a title match but I can't even get on Wrestlemania? That doesn't sound right to me but it is what it is because regardless of who wins, I'm next." That got the crowd excited then Carmella's music hit. I rolled my eyes because I knew this was about to get annoying.

"You think you're next? You've been here for all of 5 minutes and think you deserve a shot at a championship when a former 2 time Ms. Money in the back is here, a former women's champion and a former tag team champion? You need to get to the back of the line and stay there." She made her way halfway down the ramp but never got in.

"Okay Carmella, I don't know where you been, hopefully not in between someone else's marriage again. No offense Corey, but let me fill you in because it's clear you haven't been paying attention. In the "five minutes" I've been here, I'm yet to lose, I've beaten Rhea Ripley and both the Bella Twins. I'll gladly add you to that list tonight." I said in response.

"If you feeling so confident, then let's do it."

She dropped the mic and later in the night we had our match. Mella came out first and she was looking mighty confident for someone who was just gonna lose, I came out but this time I came in from the area that's behind the commentary table and I overheard Corey Graves telling me I need to apologize for my earlier comments. I just shook my head because if he thinks I'm apologizing, he's just as delusional as Carmella thinking she's about to beat me. I jumped up on the top rope and threw my jacket and mask in the crowd and jumped down to start the match. I was all over her at the beginning, countless kicks and punches. I clotheslined her over the ropes and ran bounced off the ropes to pick up speed and I hit a front flip over the ropes and crashed onto Mella. I slapped the announce table and let out a scream that got the crowd fired up. As the match continued I had her in the corner and jumped to the second turnbuckle and did a little to much pandering to the crowd and she swept my legs off and I hit face first on the top turnbuckle. She climbed to the second turnbuckle and hit me with 10 punches then did a snapmare and followed with a dropkick. I had to kick out at 2 but all the momentum was on Mella's side. Like everyone else she kept me grounded and tried to lock in the code of silence but I did everything in my power to prevent it because if she did I knew it was over for me. I rolled out the ring and all I could hear was Corey yelling.

"Oh where is all that confidence now Trinity? You're in there with a elite level competitor. Way more accomplished then you ever will be." He was just going on and on so I grabbed a water bottle from the table, opened it and threw it right at Corey. That got Mella mad upset as she went out the ring to check on him and I slid back in. As Mella got back in the ring I hit her with a roundhouse kick and got back on top. We continued to go back and fourth and I was ready to end this with a Blade of Blood but Corey grabbed my foot and I kicked him off and Mella hit me with a super kick to the back of my head which caused me to bounced off the ropes then she hit me with another super kick and locked me in the Code of Silence and I tried everything to get out but I couldn't and I had to tap out..... Carmella really just beat me.. Not only did she beat me she made me tap. Corey wanted to get involved so I'm gonna get both of them in due time. The following week I had a match against Nikki A.S.H and I'm gonna try and put last week behind me for the night but I had a backstage interview with Byron.