11- Invitation

When Eric wakes everyone up, we start for the cafeteria for breakfast. The past five days flew by too quick for me to grasp. I won three out of my five fights and I'm excited to see my new rank. I beat Ledra, Roxanna, and even Cecelia. The fight I had with Cece ended when she was on the ground and said everything was a blur. Thankfully, I didn't have to "finish" her like I did with Damian.

Damian.

I haven't seen him in two days. Neither has Cece or Jared. As Cece and I pass by the chasm, I wonder if he might've...

I shudder.

Damian was weak but he wasn't "stupid", as Four put it. He wouldn't jump. Which means, he's factionless. Damian probably got kicked to the curb. I can't help but feel slightly guilty.

"Hey do you guys want to get tattoos later?" Cecelia says bringing me back to focus. "Or are you gonna go do it with a heartless Dauntless leader?" She rolls her eyes and I smile. I told her everything but the fact that Eric kissed me. I'm too embarrassed to tell her. Eric obviously got a kick out of it.

"I'll hold your hand while you get one. Or should I say while you cry?" I tease her and she shoves me into the cold stone wall in the hall. We laugh.

"I'm gonna get my whole body tattooed. Then, I might even get a nickname like 100% or something." Jared says nodding his head and imaging his plan.

"You'll never be known like Four is. You sound desperate to, though." Cecelia laughs. Jared shoves her forward as we walk to breakfast. They both smile at each other like they want to lick each other's faces off. I give them a weird look but don't say anything.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
We walk into the training room after breakfast to view our scores.

1. Jared
2. Derek
3. Rita
4. Cecelia
5. Xedalia
6. Jack
7. Roxanna
8. Ledra

"Hell yeah!" I yell. I feel so ecstatic that I'm not below the line that I ignore the stares I get. Cece giggles. I feel a sense of security now. I'm finally an average fighter!!

"You guys, I feel so good right now I would get a full sleeve if I could!" I say, regretting it when I remember the pain of my first arm tattoo.

"It's Saturday. We've got no friends and nothing to do so you're in luck!" Jared exclaims. Cece sighs and smiles. I send a nervous smile to Jared and we head for the tattoo parlor.

On our way out, Trix catches up to us. I almost forgot about her. Haven't seen her in a while since dauntless born have been separated from transfers. Now, she has a black stud in her nose and electric blue hair.

"Hey guys. Nice to see you's again." She offers a smile and we smile back awkwardly. "So tonight, my brother, his friends, and I were going to go to the bar. Wanna come?" Trix was sixteen. Dauntless only allows eighteen-year-olds and older in the bar due to nasty fights that kept occurring... Meaning people under eighteen couldn't drink in the bar.

"Isn't that prohibited? I mean, we're underage and all..." I shrug, not wanting to seem like a coward although I was scared as heck to break rules.

"Oh, well yeah. But we could sneak you in. So what about it?" She offers again and I want to decline but Cece talks. "Sounds great!"

"Ok meet us at the entrance at 8:00 tonight," Trix says, making her way around us into a hallway.

I sigh, feeling uncomfortable about the whole invitation. Cece realizes and says, "live a little. Jeez." We share a laugh and head for the tattoo parlor.
----------------------------------------------
Hey there guys. Sorry it took so long to update. Also, I apologize for this kinda short chapter. Thanks to those who are sticking with me for this story. if you have any suggestions let me know and I'll try my best. Thanks. :)
Sincerely,
Me