Chapter 4: Replacements

Hey Supa peeps! My 4th chapter! YAAAAAAY! Bad news, MatPat released his new theory and it turns out the kids in the Foxy minigam3 from FNAF 2 were the ones that were stuffed into the robots. Which is bad cuz those kids from the first chapter were based off of them, and they were also in a dining room, not a party room. Idk, I thought I would ignore it but I wanted u guys 2 know. For those of you that have probably noticed and been like: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??????? I write these chapters at LEAST a week in advance. I'm starting to think 1 chapter every week is not such a good idea...so Ima change that, from now on I will release chapters as I get them done. Enjoy the chapter and I'll give you free donuts! P.S. I didn't steal them from a police station with a pink hippo... :P Lol. Message me if you know where thats from!

Bonnie's pov
"Foxy!" I shouted, my voice echoed throughout the restuarant. No response. I ran to Pirate Cove. He had to still be there, he had to.
"Foxy?" I said slowly as I drew back the curtains. Maybe they hadn't tossed him yet, maybe there was still time. I hadn't seen the staff take him out, but that didn't mean anything. All I could do right now was cross my fingers and hope.

Foxy's pov
Bonnie and Chica hadn't visited in a while, I guess they gave up. I was sitting in the Cove, like always. I was just...sitting there, I wasn't sad or angry anymore but, numb. I was staring at the floor thinking when, I heard someone shout, my ears perked up and I became alert.
"Foxy?" Bonnie said, I looked up to see him pushing back the curtain. I was surprised, Bonnie and Chica had never tried to come in before.
This was something serious.
"I'm here." I said, standing up from my stool only to fall back down on the floor with a crash. I had been sitting on that dang stool too long and my legs had stopped working.
"Foxy!?"
Bonnie rushed into the Cove, alarmed at my fall.
"Are you okay?"
"Y-yeah," I stuttered, still surprised, "I stood up and lost my balance." I looked up at him, "Little help?"
"Oh, sorry." He replied, pulling me to my feet. I quickly regained my balance. Stupid stool.
"Foxy..."
"What?" I looked at Bonnie in confusion, only to be shocked by my friends actions once again when he hugged me.
"Bonnie!" I protested, trying to break free, he knew I didn't like being touched, "Let me go!"
"I'm so happy you're still here!" He said cheerfully, squeezing me harder, "I thought you were gone! I thought they had got you!"
"What are you talking about?" I gasped, trying to get some air into my lungs.
"The manager said they were replacing you!" He cried, "I didn't know if they had gotten you yet!"
They were replacing me? Why? What did I do? They heard the repair guy, I wasn't malfunctioning.
I had finally managed to squeeze out of the hug, and my lungs filled with much needed air. At least I can breathe, I thought. Even though I didn't like being touched, I was happy he cared. I didn't feel numb or alone anymore.
"Bonnie, don't worry, I'll be fine." I said to him, he was still crying, he must of been worried too death about me, "They'll put me up for parts, like they did Fredbear. Its not like they're gonna toss me." Bonnie looked up, he looked a little bit more reassured than he did before. I gave an inward sigh of relief, I was glad he didn't seem to catch on to the fact that I was trying to reassure myself more than anything.
"Hey!" I stuck my head out of the Cove to see Chica running down the hall, she stopped not far from me, panting, "You seen Bonnie?" She asked, still out of breath.
"In here." Bonnie answered,wiping his eyes and poking his head out into the hallway. Chica looked surprised for a second before looking up at me, "You heard about it?"
"Yeah, I can't believe it." I grumbled stepping out of Pirate Cove, it was getting cramped with two people in there. I crossed my arms, "Didn't that repair guy say that there wasn't anything wrong with me?"
She put her hands on her hips, "Yeah, but that usually doesn't matter when you shut yourself in there-" Chica pointed to the Cove, "for three months."
"Three months?!? I was in there for that long?"
"Yeah, Foxy, you kinda were." Bonnie said quietly, stepping into the hall. I was relieved, I didn't like people in my Cove.
There was a silence, I admit, I was freaking surprised. I honestly didn't think it was possible for someone to shut themselves in from the rest of the world for that long. But then again, I wasn't actually a person, so...
"When do you think it'll be here?" I asked nervously, trying to cut through the uncomfortable quietness. I could feel my hand and hook start to shake a little.
They'll put me in parts. They'll put me in parts.
"I'd say early next week a the latest." Chica replied sadly, "but from the way the other guy was talking, they might not even get one, they'll probably just decide to save more money."
That made sense, they had hired a new manager recently, and he had done nothing but save money. According to the staff, he had been cutting their pay and pretty much turning the place into a wreck.
"Well then thank god for that greedy idiot." I said relieved.
It was right about then when we heard the footsteps. I glanced at the clock hanging on the wall opposite Pirate Cove, 5:57.
"Nightshifts leaving." Bonnie said relieved, he looked at me, "We'd better get going, the kids will be rushing in any minute." With that, they walked to the stage to get ready for morning.
I walked back to the Cove, but as I was pushing the curtain back, I heard the other set of feet stalking the guard. These footsteps were slow and heavy, unlike the nightguard's light, quick ones. I heard a low chuckle that I recognized all too well.
"Freddy." I said instinctively, maybe he was just heading back to the stage, like Chica and Bonnie but....my gut told me otherwise. I quickly made my way down the hall towards the dining room, making sure not to make too much noise and alert the guard or that supid excuse for a kid's ldol.
I saw the nightguard making his way to the front exit, he kept looking back as he walked, like he thought someone was following him.
He had good reason to think so.
Not far behind him was a pair of glowing, blue eyes. Definitely Freddy. What was he doing? I walked a little bit closer. The guard fumbled with his keys as he tried to unlock the door.
Freddy what did you do? I said to myself, I looked up. Apparently he was stalking the nightshift, but...why?
I sighed, who even cared anymore? Freddy was always doing something stupid like this. I ran back to Pirate Cove, the kids would be coming in soon and I needed to be ready to run again.
They weren't going to replace me, not if I could help it.