Chapter 29: Nightmares

Katherine's pov
I had a bad feeling about Molly ever since I met her. I didn't know what was, I just...didn't like her for some reason. I told myself it was ridiculous, and that I was just being mean by not giving the kid a chance.
But after I saw her staring through the window with the scissors, I changed my mind.
She had scared the nightguard half to death, if she was so dead set on helping everybody, then why would she do this? It made no sense in my mind.
She started cutting through the air with the scissors. Probably trying to creep the heck out of the guard, I heard the little girl laugh. What the heck so funny about this?
I heard a loud crash beside me, and I looked over to see Foxy on the ground. He must of shut off.
So I was on my own right now...great.
I looked back up at Molly, she walked through the window pane like it wasn't even there. Right before she started cutting the scissors again as she stepped towards the guard.
I ran through the doorway, "Molly!" She didn't answer me she just kept walking, "Molly!" I slapped the scissors out of her hand. They hit the floor with a clang, "Snap out of it!"
I felt someone grab my arm and start pulling me out of the office. I managed to get my arm free and I looked up at my attacker.
"Chica?"
She didn't answer me, her eyes were black too.
I saw Bonnie and Freddy behind her, What the heck is going on?
I felt something hit the back of my head and I fell forward. I tried to get up but something was holding me down. Probably Chica.
I opened my eyes to see Foxy get up off the floor, I called out to him, but he didn't respond. I caught a glimpse of his face, and I couldn't believe what I saw.
His eyes were black too.
I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer, but before they closed I caught a glimpse of Molly walking towards me. After that, everything went black.

_______

I woke up on the floor and I looked around, everyone was gone. I was in the hall, alone, another glance at my surroundings told me it was the west hallway.
I got up and dusted myself off, Where did everyone go?
It was dark, the lights were off and I could see the moon from the window.
I put my hand in front of my face, I could barely see anything. Was this hall just darker than the other one or what?
I started walking down the hall, the floor felt wet and sticky beneath my feet. Moonlight poured through a window and onto the walls and I found out why.
The floors were covered on blood, and it looked like it had been there for a while. I touched the floor with my finger and tried to wipe some of it off. It was sticky and I had to really pull to get my finger free. I looked at the ground, where had all this blood come from?
I noticed that the wall was clean. I looked at it closer, why wasn't there blood here?
Then I noticed that someone had written something there. More moonlight poured in through the window, and I was able to make it out.
NIGHTMARE.
I backed away from the wall and continued walking, maybe it was right. Maybe this was just a dream.
I walked to the front doors and looked through the glass, it was night outside and the parking lot was completely deserted.
I remembered that there was something I had to do, I wasn't sure what it was, but it was important.
I walked out the doors and everything went black again.