Chapter 23: FORGIVE ME SHIPPERS!!!!

#Writingat11pm. Plz forgive me if this is short or just really sucks. Also, I think I might of started a shipping war in the last chapter, Plz don't kill me, Shippers!

Foxy's pov
I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Cove, not in my old room. So my afterlife wasn't a dream...was that a good thing or a bad thing? I thought about it for a second, here I had Bonnie and Chica and Katherine....
I looked around the Cove, I didn't need to go home. This was my home, and it had been for four years now. I looked around again, something was missing somewhere...
I heard something and looked down, Found it.
Kath was still asleep, and still leaning on my shoulder.
Oh God, please don't let Bonnie and Chica come in here, I thought, I'll never hear the end of it.
They didn't.
I could've gotten up, but I didn't want to wake Kath up, so I sat there. I thought about the dream, but was it even a dream? It seemed more like a memory to me. If it was a memory, then why was I remembering it now?
I didn't have an answer to that question.
I thought about asking Molly about it, but she had been acting weird lately. And even though I kept telling myself that it was just Molly, I still didn't want to. I'd feel like a jerk if talked to Kath about it, and I was pretty sure if I told the others that they'd ask Molly.
Guess I was keeping it to myself then.

Bonnie's pov
I walked down the hallway to the kitchen, I opened the door and looked inside.
"Hello?" I said, poking my head through the doorway, "Chica, you in here?"
No answer, I didn't see anyone in the room either.
I closed the door and walked back to the stage, I hadn't been able to find Chica anywhere. I just woke up this morning and she was gone. I had been looking for hours but I couldn't find her.
Maybe she's at the stage, I thought, I made it to the dining room and looked around. Didn't see her anywhere. Freddy was sitting on stage, he looked really bored.
"Hey Freddy," I said, walking up to him, "have you seen Chica?"
"Nope," He replied, Well, that was a bummer, "but if I do, I'll tell her you were looking for her."
"Thanks."
I decided to check Pirate Cove, it seemed like a good place to look, and I hadn't checked that side of the building yet.
I walked down the east hall and stopped at the party room. I took a quick peek inside from the hall, she wasn't in there.
I continued walking towards Pirate Cove, I didn't see her outside of there.
Please don't tell me she went in there while they were sleeping!
I stopped in front of the curtains, "Hey Foxy," I said, I tried not to talk too loudly, in case they were both still asleep, "You awake?"
"Yep, what is it?" I heard him say, he wasn't talking very loud either. Katherine must of still been sleeping.
"You seen Chica?" I asked, she had to have been here. If she wasn't then there was something bad wrong.
"Nope," He replied, he must of known how worried I was because he said, "if it makes you feel any better, I kinda just woke up."
"Thanks," I told him before I walked down the hall to the security office.
Where was she?