Chapter 28: Darkness Revealed

Foxy's pov
"I'm sorry," Kath said, "please say that again, because I'm pretty sure I misheard you."
We were sitting on the floor in the Cove, I had came back and told her what I heard the dayguard talking about. That we were opening back up next week, I had a feeling she was happy to hear that.
"The pizzeria is reopening in a week," I replied, "Did you hear that right?"
"Yeah, not sure I believe it though." She shook her head, "So after, how long has it been? After about two or three weeks, they finally decide to reopen the place?"
"I guess," I looked down the hall towards the stage, I wonder what Bonnie would think of this. "Thats what the dayguard said."
"We gotta tell Bonnie!" Kath said excitedly, jumping up from the floor, "Come on!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me to my feet before running down the hall towards the stage.
I ran after her, she wasn't that fast, so I had managed to catch up with her after a few seconds.
We made it to the dining area and looked around for Bonnie, but we couldn't find him or Freddy. We looked down the west hall for them, but they were nowhere to be found.
Where were they?
We searched the west and east hall again, but we still couldn't find them. Eventually, we walked back to Pirate Cove. Hopefully we had just overlooked them somehow.
"Where do you think they are?" Kath asked me, I had been thinking and she had jerked me from my thoughts.
"I'm not sure," I replied, we had reached the Cove by then and I pulled back the curtain, "I think we may have overlooked them or something."
"Maybe," She stepped through the curtains, I took one last look around the east hall and was about to walk into the Cove when someone screamed.
"Whats going on?" I turned around to see Kath peeking her head into the hall.
"I don't know," I replied pulling back the curtain for her, she stepped into the hall, I looked towards the security office, Molly was standing in front of the office window.
What was she doing?
"Hey, Molly!" I shouted, walking towards her, "What are you doing?"
She didn't say anything, maybe she hadn't heard me.
For some reason I doubted that.
"I got a bad feeling about this," Kath said, grabbing my arm, "I'm not getting near her."
I was about to tell her that there was nothing to be worried about, when I noticed something. She had a pair of rusty scissors in her hand, I felt like I had seen something like them before, but I couldn't remember where I'd seen them.
I instinctively backed up, something was wrong with her. She looked at me and Kath, we froze.
Her eyes were black.
Without thinking, I turned around and ran, taking Kath with me. I didn't stop until we had reached the stage.
"Bonnie?" I yelled frantically, "Freddy, Chica, you here?"
I didn't get an answer, Where are they? I thought.
I grabbed Kath and ran down the west hall, "Bonnie? Chica? Freddy?" I checked the kitchen, "You guys here?"
I kept running, making sure to check anywhere and everywhere for them. I hoped that we had just overlooked them earlier. But they were nowhere to be found. My friends really were gone.
We had finally made it to the security office, I looked through the doorway and saw Molly, still standing in front of the east hall window. She was cutting through the air with the scissors from earlier.
Snip. Snip. Snip.
The nightguard looked terrified, she couldn't take her eyes off Molly. I heard the ghost girl laugh through the window, for some reason it sounded familiar...
It was then that the memories came rushing back, the scissors, the laugh, that day four years ago...
It was her. All of this, everything that had happened was because of her.
I remembered now, I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before.
All this time, I thought, I believed it was someone else. But it wasn't, the answer was right in front of me all this time.
It was Molly.
Molly was the one that killed me.

MUAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU THE BATTLE OF CLIFFHANGERS WOULD NEVER BE OVER!