Chapter 5: Long Day

I made that thing with guessing where I got the donut-stealing hippo a challange, and the winners were.....NOONE!!!!!!!! Hahahaha! Mom asked me why I was writing a "novel" instead of a short story. And I learned that anything with over 10 chapters is a novel! But in my opinion, it should be over 50 chapters, because I would consider something between 10 and 50 chapters to be just a regular book. What? Shut up about my boring life and start the chapter? Okay!

Foxy's pov
I ran as fast as I could to the Cove and sat on my stool, I looked at the curtains impatiently. I wanted to run out as soon as I could, get back on my regular schedule. They couldn't replace me then.
But the kids didn't start coming in until 8:00, so I spent 2 whole hours staring intently at the curtains and tapping my foot. Now that I was ready to run, I realized I was full of energy that needed getting rid of.
I heard the staff walking around, they always came in at 6 to clean up and start making pizza. I groaned, it was agony just sitting here, how did I manage three months of this? I felt my hook twitch a little, when would the kids be here?
I heard a bell ring, it sounded like the bell over the door that rang when people came in. I perked up, when I heard familiar squeals and screams of delight.
YES! I thought, Finally, they're here! I peaked out through the curtains, the kids were gathered around the dining tables. I saw a family go into the party room next to the Cove, this was my chance. The gang hadn't started yet, there was a family with a birthday, what better way to start off the day?
I stood up and got ready to run out to the party room.
I hope I'm not too out of practice.

Molly's pov
I was walking around the pizzeria like I always did. I always checked for people hiding out at the begining and end of the night. I looked in every nook and cranny, which wasn't too hard, considering that I knew them like the back of my hand.
I checked under a dining room table, there wasn't anyone there, it was an ordinary night, at least thats what I thought. I rounded a corner to see Foxy standing in the hall, talking to Bonnie and Chica.
"Well, isn't that something?" I whispered to myself, "Hes finally feeling better about what happened."
I walked off towards the front entrance to wait for Todd, he'd be getting off work in a few minutes, and I had made it my duty to see him off for the night. As I was walking through the hall, I heard a deep chuckle, Freddy. He was probably walking back to the stage. I looked down the hall to see a pair of glowing, icy blue eyes looking right at me. I quickly ran behind the counter and crouched down. I waited a few seconds before peeking over the counter. I saw Todd quickly walking to the door, he fumbled with his keys as he hurriedly tried to unlock the door. He kept looking over his shoulder at the glowing pair of eyes. What the heck is Freddy doing? I thought angrily, He knows what'll happen if he goes after the staff.
It'd be another mess of his for me to clean up, I was getting tired of telling him to stop. Especially when he didn't listen to me anyways.
Todd finally opened the door and ran to his car on the other side of the parking lot. I sighed, looks like I'd have to calm him down again. I had to convince him to keep this job, there was no telling who the new manager would hire if he quit.
I heard someone running and saw Foxy sprinting back to his Cove. Maybe he could talk some sense into Freddy.
With that, I walked to the backstage area and sat down on the floor.
It was going to be a long day.

Two hours later
I had fell asleep to the familar sound of people cleaning and making pizza. I had snuggled up with an old, stuffed dog and used a couple of old tablecloths as a pillow and blanket. I was woken up some time later by the sound of children screaming, I got up immediately and peeked through the curtains to see what the ruckus was. I looked around, everything was normal, the kids were playing in the arcade, families were eating together, that one kid was having his birthday party...
I looked in the direction of the party room, Foxy had ran out to the kids.
Oh no.
I saw security guards rushing towards him with tazers in their hands. This was bad. I saw the guards grab Foxy and drag him back to Pirate Cove. The three disappeared behind the curtain for a few moments, then the guards came back out and walked back to their posts.
I sighed and walked back to my spot, I'll deal with it later. I covered up, grabbed the stuffed animal and drifted back to sleep.