Chapter 10: Realizations

Sorry if this chapter is a little short, I've been a little busy lately. Right now I have to go check my television, I hear the news channel is provoking camels!

Foxy's pov
"Where am I?" Katherine asked sleepily, she brought her hand up and rubbed the side of her head.
"Uggh, I'm dizzy." She looked up at me, "Who are you?"
I sighed, I hope I never have to explain this again.
"Come on in," I said, pushing back the curtain, "There's a lot to talk about."
"Okay," She said, sitting down on the floor next to the stool, she looked up at me, "Talk."
I sat down on the stool and thought about it for a moment before saying, "About two days ago, a kid went missing, the mom called the police and they came down here. They didn't find anything, so they left, but earlier tonight, we did."
Katherine looked up at me questionably, I don't think that she understood what this was all about.
She was about to.
"We think the kid was murdered, Bonnie found some blood in the back room, but nothing else." I looked at Katherine, "But I think I know where the body is."
Her eyes widened, "No way, there is no way that I-" She stopped short, I could see tears forming in her eyes.
"I'm-" Katherine started crying at that point, I guess it was just too much. I knew how she felt, I had been in that situation before. Scared, alone, it was like nobody cared anymore.
It was hard, coping with the fact that you'd died.
"It's okay," I told her, putting my hook on her shoulder. I hoped I didn't sound as sad as I felt, "We'll make sure that it never happens again."
I tried comforting her, tried telling her that at least she could prevent it from happening again, but I don't think that worked.
After she calmed down, I checked the time. 5:57.
"You'd better get out there," I told her, pointing to her spot outside the Cove, "Kids will be coming in soon and they can't know about what we are."
She still looked nervous, I couldn't blame her. The first few days of this were always the worst.
Katherine stepped outside, she looked like she normally would.
"Remember to smile," I told her as I gave her a thumbs up and walked back into Pirate Cove, "And welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza."

Bonnie's pov
"Are you sure you haven't seen this girl in the last few days?" The officer asked, holding up a picture in front of the managers face.
"Yes, I'm sure." He replied irritability, "Now would you please get out of my restaurant?"
I saw the officer put his head down and walk out through the front doors, the manager walked back to his office.
I looked around again, everything looked normal when really, it was a mess. The new animatronic, the police visits, the missing kid, and then Freddy on top of it? It was all too much. But, something was different about today, something was missing.
I took a quick glance around the room, What was it?
I thought over it all day, but I didn't realized what it was until everyone had left.
It was the guy with the cap, he wasn't there.