Okay...Thank Goodness for Retrys...

So...there was a part from the last chapter that randomly disappeared and didn't publish...so I'm copying it here for you dudes. I could continue the story without it...but then you guys would be very confused.
Enjoy.

Bonnie's pov
By the time we got back to the stage, I had given up on finding Chica. We couldn't find her anywhere, and we searched the whole building! I heard Katherine and Foxy talking, probably trying to cheer me up, but I was too lost in thought to make out what they were saying. I just kept thinking that something terrible had happened to her, because why else would she go missing?
I heard Katherine saying something, but she stopped short. I became more alert when Foxy started shouting something, and then it sounded like Katherine's voice was muffled.
"I think you both are crazy." I looked up and saw Freddy walking towards the stage. I waved at him, "Hey Freddy."
He waved back but he didn't say anything, I glanced at Foxy from the corner of my eye, he didn't look too happy that Freddy was here.
Figures.
I heard Katherine shout something, I looked over at them to see Foxy quickly cover her mouth.
"She's been seeing things." He said, right before Katherine moved his hand away and said I'M NOT SEEING THINGS YOU ARE!
We all laughed at that, though Katherine didn't seem to think it was too funny. She crossed her arms and started staring at the floor.
"You guys are rude." She said quietly, shaking her head.
We sat and talked for a while, we made a few jokes and just sat there for a while. I almost forgot about everything that happened.
Almost.
Even though it was just like old times, us sitting on stage and talking, it was different without Chica. We all felt it, but nobody said anything. It wasn't something Any of us wanted to talk about.
Eventually, Foxy and Katherine walked back to Pirate Cove and I was alone again.
Sure, Freddy was there, but he was just really unresponsive. Since it was probably pretty late, I went backstage and went to sleep.