Chapter 20: Familiar Face

Trying to write while listening to music, it's really hard it keeps distracting me. So if this chapter is late or really short, you know why.

Foxy's pov
I walked back to the Cove, Kath was walking behind me. While we were walking I saw Molly in the party room next to the Cove, I waved at her but she didn't notice.
"Hey Molly," I said, she jumped and looked up, she looked really surprised.
"Hey, Foxy." She said, waving, "I was just making sure nobody snuck in." With that she left, she put her head down when walking past Katherine. She was acting a little strange, I wondered why.
I looked in the party room, everything in there was normal, everything was in its place. Why was she acting so weird?
I shrugged it off and continued walking to the Cove, it was Molly for goodness sake. Why would she be hiding something?
"Who was that?" Katherine asked, catching up to me.
"That was Molly," I answered, "she's been here just as long as the rest of us, and she knows more about this place than all of us combined."
"She looks familiar," she said, "but I can't remember where I've seen her."
"Maybe you seen her around the pizzeria," I suggested, "she walks around a lot, maybe you saw her while she was walking."
"I don't know"
We reached Pirate Cove and I pulled back the curtain to let Kath through. She mumbled a thank you and walked inside.
We sat there and talked about stuff for a while, anything that came to mind, really. The restuarant, food, the crazy things that kids were doing these days, anything.
Of course, there wasn't much we could talk about, since I hadn't left the pizzeria in years, I had no idea what was going on in society.
I felt happy, I had never really talked to someone like this, not even to Chica and Bonnie. For the first time in a long time, I almost forgot I was dead.

Molly's pov
I walked past Foxy and Katherine, making sure to keep my head down as I passed her. If she recognized me it'd ruin the plan, and that couldn't happen.
I walked into the back room and sat down next to the door. I smiled. Even if she did see me, she wouldn't figure who I was until it was too late.