100 READS?!?!? ~(♢○♢)~

O my sweet mother of pancake land. The books not even half finished and I've got over 100 reads.
This calls for lots of jumping up and down and screaming.
I honestly didn't think I'd get this many until WAY after the book was over.
So thank you dudes and lady dudes, you've made my week. You guys are super awesome, and I honestly think you dudes deserve an award for being so cool.
But I don't have an award, so instead, I'm going to give you a sneak peek for the next chapter!
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Why was this happening? Haven't we suffered enough?
Apparently not, it had been what? Four years since that day? And we're still here, still stuck in this stupid limbo. Yeah, we've had good times together, but I was sick of this place. I wanted to go home.
I sighed, that wasn't possible anymore.
The only thing I could do was try and stop him from hurting anyone else. But that had failed, he still was able to get those five kids.
So now it was time for Plan B, try and keep the place open. If it closed, all my friends would be scrapped, and I would be left to haunt an empty building.
Alone.

Muahahahahaha that's all your getting. I'm still not finished and I don't want to spoil too much. ;)
As always, have an absolutely wonderful time until the next chapter releases.
Sincerly,
Tiggins