Chapter 11: New Friend

Okay, so, remember that thing where I asked you dudes where I got the thing where I stole donuts with a pink hippo? It's from the Sly Cooper movie trailer. Its really funny you dudes should look it up.

Foxy's pov
I took a deep breath before I stepped outside the Cove and into the hall. The staff had just left for the night, and I had to get to the stage before Bonnie and Chica went to the back room without me.
I looked at Katherine, she still looked nervous.
"Follow me." I said, walking down the darkened hallway. Both of our footsteps echoed down the corridor.
I hope two sets of footsteps don't alarm Bonnie and Chica, I thought.
Once we were outside the dining area, I stopped in front of the entrance.
"Stay out here," I whispered to Katherine, "I'll be right back."
I saw her nod before I stepped through the doorway and walked to the stage. Bonnie and Chica had been having a conversation, but they stopped talking when they heard me enter the room.
"Hey Foxy," Chica said, waving at me, "How are you?"
"Good." I replied, "You?"
"Great," Bonnie answered, "So you ready to keep looking?"
I knew what he was talking about, the kid. Both him and Chica were hoping that the kid hadn't been stuffed into a suit, they wanted to find the body at least. I didn't want another kid to suffer as we did, so telling them about Katherine...
Well, it was going to be hard.
"About that," I said slowly, I really didn't want to have this conversation, "I don't think we'll have to look very far." I looked up at them, they looked confused.
"What do you mean?" Bonnie asked, "Did you find something?"
"Sorta."
"Sorta?"
I sighed, Why does it have to be me?
"Come on out here, Katherine." I said loudly, she rounded the corner and I heard someone gasp.
Thats probably Chica, I thought.
"You mean-"Chica looked at me, she sounded sad, "the kid, its-"
"Yeah." I answered, I looked at the floor. I didn't want to see my friends sad.
The room went silent for a few minutes, I guess everyone was realizing the gravity of the situation. It was pretty grim, another dead kid in a suit was exactly what the police needed to get this place shut down.
We couldn't let that happen.
"Hey," I heard Bonnie say, "You wanna come sit with us?"
"S-sure." I heard footsteps before Katherine walked past me and sat down on the stage
"Foxy?" The voice brought me out of my trance and I looked up.
"You wanna sit down with us?" Bonnie asked.

Bonnie's pov
"You think she'll be okay?" Chica asked me as we walked down the hall. It was almost time to open and we were walking back to the stage. We had just got back from talking with Katherine in Pirate Cove. We told her what she should do during the day and asked if she remembered anything. She said no, and so we made sure there wasn't any blood on her suit and started walking back to the stage.
"I don't know," I said, "I hope so."
"I can't believe it happened again." She said, "I thought he was gone for good."
I sighed, "So did I, but it looks like he's back."
"You think Molly might know something?"
"Maybe, but that'll have to wait until tonight."
We climbed up on stage and got in position, a few minutes later Freddy showed up and did the same. I would've asked him where he was all night, but the staff came in so I couldn't speak.
We can deal with him later, I told myself, right now you have to get through today.
I kept an eye on Pirate Cove until the kids came in.
Then I started looking for him.