Prologue

~May 17, 2014~

~News Report~

"Attention public: A minor has gone missing. Hazel Moon has been missing since around 2:00 am this morning, last seen at a friends party. Hazels friends say that they were out in the woods drunk playing Hide & Go Seek. Friends say that Hazel wasn't found during the game but heard a scream deep in the woods, and soon fled after.

If you see a red haired girl with blue eyes please notify authorities. She was last seen wearing black leggings and a Purple shirt with a black cross. If you have information on where she may be please contact the police right away. Thank you."

~Hazel POV that night~

"They wont find me here hehe..." Sitting down on the cold floor I peeked out of my hiding spot. I never expect to see myself doing this type of stuff. Staying out pass midnight, going to parties and playing Hide and Seek drunk.

"Hmm...it feels like its been forever I wonder if I'll ever be found" I whispered. Scanning the cave I heard a twig snap outside of my little hiding spot. Shit...did they already find me?! Peeking out I saw a two people who looked like they had been in a horrible accident. I screamed so loud my throat hurt, something didn't seem right.

One of them had a craved in smile and no eye lids. His face was as pale as snow, he was covered in blood. Next to him was a strange creature. It looked like a dog but it had teeth of a human.

The creatures fur was red and black. What do I do?? I wanted to get up and run but I couldn't move. Jolting pain soon rushed up my body as I felt my leg being bitten into, my body soon being dragged out of the hiding spot.

Staring up at the sky, to weak to move I slowly started to pass out. The last thing I heard was "Good Job Smiley, we just got the gang a new toy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this prologue! This is my first fan fiction so please if there's mistakes and whatnot then I'm sorry. Please comment and tell me what you think so far! Your feed back is always important and I always appreciate it. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~