Chapter 9

Enjoy the chapter and don't forget to vote!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hoodie it's time for your punishment.'

     His words boomed in Hoodies head making him back up, shivers spiked down his spine. Slenderman took a step forward as his tentacle wrapped around Hoodie's waist pulling him off of the ground.

'I'm sorry Hoodie, I didn't want to do this but I have to. That was your last chance and you blew it.' Slenderman boomed his grip tightening as he threw Hoodie across the room making him hit the wall hard.

His body made a dent in the wall, dropping down he slowly got up as blood ran down his forehead. "I'm sorry, I failed you." Hoodie whispered his voice shaky. 'Sorry dosent make what happen disappear.' Slenderman interjected. "Punish me anyway that you must." Hoodie said as he coughed up blood.

'I'm taking your soul.'

Hoodie looked up his digital eyes big as could be. 'No this cant be happening, he cant do that.' Hoodie thought as his body started to shake uncontrollably. A pain ripped through Hoodies chest in an instant. His heart start to pound as his eyes started to flicker. His soul was being removed and he couldn't stop it.

Letting out a long agonizing shriek, Hoodie saw a black smudgy cloud appear in front of him. 'You have wronged me for the last time. This time Ill be able to fully control you.' Slenderman spoke out his voice angry. Hoodie slumped down for a minute until he slowly rose his head.

Hoodies left eye looked like a shattered mirror, the red in his eye had split making black lines in it. His other eye was yellow with a rim of red while his mouth was a glowing yellowish red. 'Fly my dear boy.' Slenderman spoke out as he grabbed Hoodie and tossed him up into the air.

Hoodie screamed as a tentacle hit his stomach piercing it as if it was a bullet but worse as if it was a rocket. Another blow came hurling at him hitting him the shoulder, blood was gushing out of him. One final hit came hurling towards his leg cutting right through the muscle and bone.

'Now suffer.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where is he?" Masky asked as he walked into the living room. "Who?" Ben asked as he poked his head out of the TV. "Hoodie, have you seen him?" Masky questioned looking around the room frantically. "Last time I saw him he was in his room." Ben said as he watched Masky run around. "Why are you so worried? Its like you're in love with the guy." Ben chuckled as he slowly came out of the tv.

Masky flinched at Bens words, "Its not like that, I just. I just worry that the boss could have taken him." Floating over Ben hit Masky on the head lightly. "As if Slenderman would do anything crazy. Just chill out he will be back soon." Ben advised as he made his way towards the kitchen.

Masky stared at the ground his eyes shimmered in the light. 'This was Hoodies last chance, theres no way that Slendy would go easy on him' Masky thought.

Sighing he started to walk towards the door until something heavy hit him making him fall onto his face. "What the fuck!" Masky got up quickly pushing whatever was off of him.

Groans of pain started to echo in the room as the object that fell started to move. "Hoodie?!" Masky scurried over to him and turned him onto his back.

"I knew he wouldn't go easy on you." Masky mumbled as he ran towards his room and the bathroom for supplies. Running back he started to tend to Hoodies wounds, Ben helped as well.

Jack came running into the room confused of what the sounds were coming from. Looking down at Hoodie he knew exactly what happened and it sure as hell wasn't pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that chapter was so short. >.< Dont forget to vote and comment! Your comments mean the world to me. <3