Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK so first of all I'm sorry for posting so late then my usual.

I really did try my best so I'm sorry if its meh.

I'm trying so hard to get past my writers block so this chapter may suck but I wanted to give you guys something.

I worked as hard as could with what I could get past the wall.

(Aka the wall of writers block)

So again I'm sorry for being so late and I hope you still enjoy it.

I may change my days for posting seeing as school is coming up.

I may start posting whenever I'm free but I will make sure there is a chapter each week or two. :)

Thank you for the votes and comments they mean a lot! <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do we do now, he's been captured by those bastards." Masky snarled, pain and anger mixing into his words. Ben patted Masky on the back as Jack paced the room. "I don't know but this isn't good, Slenderman will kill us for letting this happen." Hazels groans start to grow loud as she started to wake up.

Sprinting over Ben keeled down beside her moving her hair out of her face, the dried blood more visible now. Her face was pale and her eyes were dull as they looked around the room.

Ben sighed sitting next to her cleaning away the blood,"Should we make a plan?" Masky looked over at Ben thinking,"Hmm we should but what would we even do?"

"Well we could just break in, kill, and rescue Hoodie while basking in the bloody glory." Jeff snickered from the couch rubbing Smiles head. Masky had taken off his mask, now removing the sharp pieces that had been lodged into his skin. The room was silent and the tension in the air was rising, the clock ticked by loudly.

"Well we gotta do something and it has to be done as soon as possible before they start to torture him." Masky said, he left the room in search for a new mask. Sighing heavily Jeff sat up slowly,"Well, we could go to the station and try our best there but someone has to watch over her." He pointed towards Hazel."We can't leave her here alone and we can't take her or she will do something stupid getting us all killed." 

Finally Jack had stopped pacing, his eyes glimmered with glee as an idea popped into his head. "I got it! Alright everyone, here's the plan."

~Time Skip~

"Alright its settled Ben stays here with lil screamer and the rest of us go out and get Hoodie." Jeff repeated as he cleaned his two knifes. Hazel was sitting on the couch drinking hot cocoa with a green ripped up blanket around her.

Her eyes dull as could be stared straight ahead at the cement wall. "I think we broke her.." Ben commented waving his hand in front of her face, her eyes fixated on the wall. 

Jack walked over and grabbed Hazels face leaning in slowly while Ben watched in horror. About an inch away Hazel snapped out of her trance moving away quickly a dark blush sweeping over her cheeks.

"There you go, she's okay now," Jack smirked walking away. "Alright guys lets go get Hoodie, bye Hazel." Jack winked towards Hazel as everyone departed from the room, leaving Ben and Hazel alone.

~Time Skip~

The three killers walked up the stairs of the police station. A young woman walked out and stopped as soon as she saw the three, Jeff noticing the womans stares glared at her. He moved his body quickly towards her and away making her flinch.

(Photo of Jeff cause why not)

Smirking he nudged Jack laughing as they went inside the station. Maskys mind was fixed on their plan his jaw clenched as his anger started rising. Pushing open the doors a young cop looked up from his tiny desk. "Little early for Halloween don't cha think?" he chuckled.

In an instant Masky ran over and snapped the mans neck. "Oh great.. Little one over here is letting his emotions get into the way." Jack commented taking out his knife as a few guards ran over.

In seconds a peaceful station turned into a war zone with bullets flying, people screaming, and buckets of blood everywhere, it was like a horror movie. Jack was taking on two guards while Masky was searching for Hoodie. Jeff on the other hand was in the bathroom hiding, "Shit.." he breathed out heavily his arm and stomach were killing him.

Looking down at his body he noticed three bullet wounds in his right arm, five bullets in his stomach and one in his chest missing his heart by an inch. "God damn it.. This is what happens when we help the gay lords." Jeff spoke out weakly soon passing out.

During this time Masky had found the keys to the cell that Hoodie was locked in. Opening the door he was greeted with a hug. Hoodie hugged Masky tightly until he realized how long he had been hugging him for. Moving away quickly Hoodie started to run towards the exit pulling Masky along with him.

Running they passed Jack, he whistled to them making them come to him. All three were running down the hallway when they were met with the FBI. Panicking they tried to run the other way but were met by the reaming cops. "Crap.." Masky hissed stepping in front of Hoodie shielding him. Suddenly the lights started to flicker and everyone knelt down, their ears ringing to the extreme.

Screams of pain were soon replaced with screams of horror as for what stood in front of them all was Slenderman. Not two seconds after arriving he grabbed the three and teleported back to the living room. Hazel and Ben were playing a game when they had arrived while Jeff was passed out on the couch bleeding a storm.

'What is the meaning of this?!' Slenderman boomed. Masky looked down shamefully. "Hoodie got caught so we had to go and rescue him."  He squeaked out. 'SO YOU GO AGAINST A POLICE STATION!'  Slenderman was furious.

Jack walked over to the kitchen opening the fridge."We would have gotten out just fine if little miss Hazel didn't start screaming for help." He mumbled as he grabbed a beer, slamming the fridge door shut. Hazel snuggled close to Ben as fear rose inside of her.

"Ben take her to the dungeon!" Slender shouted. Ben got up and picked up Hazel his face emontionless. "B-Bye Bitch." Jeff weakly said a grin sweeping over his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter was kinda rushed and I'm sorry just wanted to give you something.
Hope you liked it please do comment and vote! Thank you!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~