Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just two more chapters in Hazels POV! :) Ill go back to 3rd person for chapter 5. Maybe mix in other povs but back to 3rd. I know Im posting rather quickly but I strangely love this book so much that I really want to share it! Thats all~ Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Hazels POV~

Looking around the room I noticed the masked man. He was staring at me as if he was figuring me out just by sight. Working up the courage I slowly got up and went over to him.

Even if he was a killer I still wanted to maybe find a lead on why I was here. I sat down in the cushioned black chair near him. I could hear his music slowly making its way towards me. He had it up so loud that I could make out the words. Taking out an earbud he looked at me almost curious.

"H-Hi.." I breathed out, stuttering slowly taking over my speech.  He stared at me which felt like an hour until he finally took out his other ear bud. "Hello" His voice was surprisingly deep and warm.

I was taken aback that he noticed. He chucked,"Is my voice too sexy for you?" I blushed lightly and glared at him. "N-No not at all."

We sat there in silence for a few moments till he spoke. "So Hazel, I hear you're the new toy in this house and that you have a habit of being a bitch. Is that true?" He snickered as he turned his music completely off. I clenched my jaw as anger overflowed me I was a bitch to them for good reasons. Freakin creeps kidnapped me and act like its okay.

"Y-Yes, I guess you could say that I'm the ruler of b-bitches because Im that b-bitchy." I hissed out my annoyance seeping through my words. He chuckled and started to play with his hair.

"I see, my names Jack by the way. I guess you could call me the king of killers." I winced a little remembering again that he was a blood lusting killer. "How are you the k-king?" I blurted out instantly taking back what I said.

Fear crawled up my spine as he moved in closer. "Because I actually have the guts to eat a part of my pray. I don't leave them without taking a little something which just so happens to be their kidneys." Jack crackled.

Disgust hit me like a train this monster actually ate a part of his victims, how disgusting. Staring at him I opened my mouth to say something but couldn't. "I know, I know. Im not your typical killer but I am unique in many ways."Jack muttered.

Nodding I leaned back in my seat and sighed, I definitely shouldn't let my guard down around here. I snapped back into reality when I heard his voice.

"So tell me about yourself Hazel. Are you just a preppy teenage girl who's fucked all the guys or a straight A nerd who has no life." Jack joked. I glared at his harshness, what a jerk. "Well, Jack,"I paused considering what I should tell him. I couldn't trust the man but if he thinks that I do maybe I'll get somewhere with all of this and find a way to.

"I'm not your typical, totally preppy girl or nerdy girl. I'm just a teen with a deadbeat mom and aunt. Crappy life and two friends who are actually like family to me." I snarled.

Just talking about or even mentioning my mom was horrible. It left a nasty taste in my mouth that wouldn't go away. "Ah, the good ole' family is a bitch and my friends are better so lets go party type-of-life," he scoffed. "How amusing." I started to get worked up over his words. How dare he talk about my life as if it was just a cruel joke.

I stood up and started to yell, "You have no idea what my life was like and you'll never understand how hard it's been for me!"

Instantly I regretted everything, I had let my anger overcome me and forgot the circumstances that I was in. I heard the game pause and someone gasp in the background. Then terror ran through me as I heard a grunt followed by someone getting up. I had awoken the monster himself, Jeff.

Frozen I stood there as Jack slowly got up and moved closer to me. "What did you just say to me." His voice was raspy and I could hear the anger within it. "I tried being nice to you, you're lucky that I can't rip that nice juicy kidney from your disgusting, little body."

I felt so small in that moment, what did I just get myself into. I felt a hand grip my shoulder and a dark presence behind me. "You just want to get stabbed again don't you." A dark familiar voice whispered into my ear.

"Maybe you get a kick out of getting hurt. I'd be delighted to give you that pleasure." I elbowed Jeff hard and moved away quickly towards the kitchen. I will not get stabbed again by that sicko. Jeff laughed as he started to slowly stalk over to me his eyes glimmering with lust.

I whimpered and looked over at Ben who had been carefully watching the whole thing. As Jeff got closer I started to panic and quickly grabbed a butcher knife that was left on the counter. "I wont go down without a fight!" I shouted fear clearly mixed into what I had said.

Jack crossed his arms and started to laugh. "With a weak body like your's you wouldn't last a fucking chance."

I noticed that Jeff was coming around the counter when all of a sudden I was by Ben. 'What the...?' "Dont fucking touch her," Ben threatened. "I swear to god I will fucking murder you. No one touches her unless you wanna hear from Slendy, into which have fun in hell. So I advise that you don't touch her!"

Hiding behind Ben I looked at a confused and annoyed Jeff. "What a surprise the pansy and gay boys are standing up for the pissy bitch." I looked over at Hoodie and Masky. Masky was clearly annoyed by Jeffs comment while Hoodie shifted around uncomfortably.

"Fuck this, I'm out of this shit hole. You coming with me Jack?" Jeff huffed as he started to walk towards the door. "Fuck yeah man, I'd love to get out of this hell hole, away from these shitass creatures."

I watched Jeff and Jack leave, relief washed over my body. Noticing that I was clinging onto Ben I moved away quickly. Ben blushed lightly but stormed out of the room quickly before anyone could notice. Masky tugged on Hoodies jacket and pulled him out of the room.

I sat onto the couch sighing heavily. What a total crap hole. Seeing as how things are going Ill probably be dead by morning. I rested my head on the palm of my hand and tried hard not to drift off to sleep.

I didn't realize how tired I was until now all of this had completely drained me. I tried my best to keep my eyes open but it didn't last long. I soon passed out on the dirty brown couch letting my dreams take me to a better place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haro, I hope you enjoyed it. :) Please do vote and comment! Tell me what you think and any advice is welcomed. Thank you! :3 See ya in the next chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~