Chapter 4

~Hazels POV~

I awoke to laughter coming from the kitchen, was this all just a dream? Was I finally home? I opened my eyes and rubbed them, looking around the room my hopes were crushed. I was still in the hell hole with these monsters. Grunting I got up slowly and stood there stretching, I heard someone whistle behind me.

"Nice body you got there." I glared over at Jack and Jeff. Great, just great I was sleeping in the room with two killers. Who knows I may already be missing a kidney.

I sighed and suddenly felt cold, did someone turn on the air conditioner or was this room always so cold. Looking down at my body I screamed.

Where the hell was my shirt and leggings. Oh my god. I quickly sat back down embarrassed and could hear their laughter in the background.

"What happened to my clothes!?" I questioned clearly angry. Did they undress me when I was asleep? Those sickos. I shivered as I heard more people enter the room. Crap more people, I wish I could just crawl into a hole and die. I peeked from the couch to see Masky and Hoodie had entered the room. I scanned the kitchen to notice that Jeff was missing. Where was he? Suddenly I felt nails digging into my shoulders and I was flipped around to Jeffs face.

He had an evil grin on his face and all I wanted to do was scream. Picking me up he took me out of the room. I started to kick at him but nothing worked. He opened a door which lead into a bedroom which I'm guessing was his. Thrown onto a bed I was frightened not knowing of what was to happen next. Getting on top of me he pinned me down slowly lowering his face closer to mine. I could feel his hot breath hitting my skin.

Tears started to stream down my face, please don't do what I think you're about to do. He smirked clearly getting a kick out of seeing me cry. I could feel his cold hands start to roam my body, my eyes started to sting as the hot tears kept pouring out.

He held me down as he took out his knife and slowly started to cut into my skin leaving little marks here and there on my stomach. I screamed out in pain until a cold hand clamped over my mouth. I wiggled around and looked up too see Jacks face hovering over me. He was covering my mouth as Jeff cut into my skin slowly.

I could here his husky deep voice. "Im going to get that fat kidney out of you ever so painfully." Jack whispered.

I struggled more my body soon becoming weak from all the blood loss. Suddenly I felt Jeffs cold hand travel down my stomach to a place no was allowed to.

I awoke to Ben staring at me his face in a daze. Noticing that I had awoken he looked away quickly to his video game that was on pause a dark shade of red spreading across his cheeks. It was just a dream. Jeff walked into the room and leaned on the couch hovering over me giving me chills as I recalled the nightmare.

"Hope you slept well princess, cause' we're going hunting soon" Jeff chuckled. Hunting? What the hell is going to happen now.

~~~~~~~

Hey guys Im sorry that this one is short. I hope you still enjoyed it next chapter will be in 3rd person! Love ya weirdos. <3

~~~~~~~