Chapter 13

_____________

Don't forget to vote! :)
___________________

"It's been three months since she ran away, I think it's about time that we give up." Jack grumbled as he sipped his beer. "The boss wants us to keep searching, no idea why but he just won't let it go." Masky sighed as he ran his hand through his hair, his mind scrambled. "Where did Jeff go? Don't tell me he went out hunting in daylight, again." Masky questioned his tone shifting to annoyance. He looked over at Jack who shrugged. "Geez, that guy's a handful." Masky said as he placed his forehead onto the cold counter.

"Guess who's back!? Me motherfuckers!" Jeff ran into the room and practically threw himself onto the couch. "Any updates?" Masky questioned as he looked up from the counter. "Maybe." Jeff cockly teased as he took off his bloody jacket. "Come on man just tell us." Jack annoyingly said. Jeff excitedly spoke, "I saw her."

"Who?" Ben questioned as he walked in carrying a load of new video games that he looted. "Hazel." Jeff snickered, everyones eyes immediately were on Jeff. "You saw her!? Where? Where was she?" Masky hurried over to the couch leaning over eagerly towards Jeff.

"She was in some crappy truck by El Mores Street, looking at the trees like a depressing doll. You should have seen her face when she recognized me." He chuckled as he recalled her horrific face when they made eye contact.

"Finally, three months of searching and we at last know that she's still near." Masky said relieved. "Dumbass didn't leave. How retarded of her." Jack snickered. "Let's leave at midnight and go searching. We at least have somewhat of a lead now." Masky said confidently, leaving the room to find Hoodie.

"Ill see if I can go, I wanna play with the slutty toy downstairs first."Jeff smirked as he got out his blood stained knife. "Finally things are getting interesting!" He jumped up and hurried out of the room leaving a tired Jack and a shocked Ben behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do we have a plan?" Masky questioned as he walked into the kitchen grabbing a pack of Oreos. "So I have an idea. Let's go to El Mores Street and just search the houses quickly. No killing." Jack shot a glare at Jeff who innocently looked away. "Now with that I'm splitting us up, I'll go with Hoodie. Jeff will go with Masky and Ben can just creep through tvs and shit alone. Sound good?" Everyone nodded with agreement. "Alright, lets go." Jack said as he pushed the two big mansion doors open.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up! God you're slow as fuck." Jeff rolled his eyes as Masky trudged behind him. They sprinted down the street towards a blue and white two story house. Slowing down they went towards the gate and swiftly made their way into the backyard. The lights were off which either meant the owners were asleep or gone. Masky walked towards the back door, he unlocked the door and they went inside.

The house was decently decorated, it had a normal size kitchen and a huge living room. Walking down the hall Masky peeked into two empty rooms, one looked as if it was for a child back in the 1970s and the other looked like a modern girls room.

Tip toeing upstairs Jeff heard loud snoring coming from the master bedroom. He peeked through the slightly cracked door, an elderly couple was asleep in their bed.

The old man was snoring as loud as could be while his wife was curled up grinding her teeth. Snickering Jeff entered the room and stared at the couple for a few seconds.