Chapter 10

~Jeffs POV~

Walking out of my room I could hear the commotion that was happening down the hallway. I made my way towards the kitchen and peeked in to see a panicking Jack and a wounded Hoodie. I smirked, this was my chance.

I quickly went to the basement to where Hazel was being held. "Finally.." I whispered as I made my way towards the shackled Hazel. She looked up at me her eyes red as if she had been crying the whole time she was down there. Her eyes widen with fear and soon turned into a glare as I got closer.

"Did ya miss me?" I snickered as I grabbed her chin moving in close to her. "Fuck off..." Hazel hissed as she spit onto my face. "Feisty."  I joked as I wiped the spit off of my face then I grabbed her hair and leaned in.

"You're gonna get it." I whispered into her ear. Taking off her shackles I put a gag in her mouth and picked her up. She was trying to kick me but I held her down and slung her over my shoulder.  I quickly went to my room and threw her onto my bed. Locking the door I turned myself towards a curled up Hazel.

"Ready for your punishment?" I smiled evilly as I climbed onto my bed making my way towards her. She tried kicking me but I held her legs down as I made my move. Her eyes widen as she started to whimper.

"Finally, I can have your sweet body." I whispered as I began to kiss her neck. I tied her hands behind her with some rope that I had quickly grabbed. "This is going to be fun." I said as I began to rip off her shirt and kiss down to her breasts.

She started to cry as I kissed down her body, her skin was soft and venerable. I started to pull down her semi ripped leggings to reveal her pink laced underwear. "Where you saving this for your boyfriend." I snickered, I moved back and looked at her.

Her eyes were red and she was crying a stream of tears. I licked her tears on her left cheek which made her wince. "I love it when a girl cries, gets me hard as could be." I whispered under my breath.

"I'm not going to be gentle anymore." I pulled down her leggings and underwear revealing her sweetness. Laughing I started to undo my pants, excitement rushed throughout my body.

I grabbed her knees that were locked together, forcing her legs open I got close. "Finally." I breathed out as I thrusted into her, Hazel yelped and started screaming. I held her by her neck as I started to thrust faster.

  "Your body is mine now.."

  ~Time Skip~

Jeff sat in the bed and proceeded to light his cigarette, he was sweating a storm. Next to him was a shivering, patronized, Hazel. Crying silently she shifted her body away from him, she was frazzled and unstable at this point.

"That was fun." Jeff mumbled as he crawled out of bed and quickly got dressed. "I'll leave you here for now." Picking up his knife he unlocked the door. "Don't try anything.." Jeff growled as he left the room slamming the door shut.

In an instant Hazel started to cry, cry so hard that she could barely breathe. Who knew that her first time would be with a psychopath who was scarier to look at than a mutated baby. She got up and found her clothing.

Putting them back on she looked at herself in a mirror. Her frazzled, tangled hair, and blotchy face were depressing.

She inspected the marks across her neck. He was practically strangling her as he thursted into her. She started to cry again and crumbled to the floor. How could this have happened.

One minute she was with friends having fun the next she was living in a horror movie. After what felt like hours of crying she couldn't shed another tear.

Breathing heavily she opened the door and peeked out. Hazel only wanted to see one person that was in this hell hole. Ben. Sneaking out she could hear people arguing in the kitchen.

She went to the room that had posters of video games all over it. "Ben..?" Hazel questioned as she entered the dimly lit room. "What are you doing here!?" Ben questioned as he pulled Hazel into his room locking the door. In front of him was a messy beaten up girl.

He noticed the bruises on her neck,"Did Jack do that to you?" He reached out to touch it but Hazel moved away quickly. "Jeff did it.." Hazel whispered, her voice was shaky. "Jeff..? How? Wait when?" Bens anger started to rise, it was bad enough that they were torturing her.

Hazel sat down on Bens bed and explained everything, she was back to crying right when she started. "I can't believe that asshole did that to you." Ben said as he hugged Hazel his mind processing the events.

"Ben..?" Hazel looked up at him her eyes bright from crying. "Yeah?" Ben said softly. "Can you just end this all for me.." Hazel pleaded her eyes locked onto his, "Just kill me please!" Tears streamed down her face as Ben stared at her.  

"Please."

_________________________________

CLIFF HANGER! :p Its been awhile but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Poor Hazel, my sweet child. </3 Don't forget to vote!  :)
Ima start doing Q&A thing with you guys. Just to know you a little more. :)

Question:

How did you get into creepypasta?

Answer:

For me, I was just browsing the web one night about four years ago. When I came across these stories of this guy named Jeff The Killer. I read his story for awhile I thought it was real for awhile.
I was only 12 don't judge me. Cx

Tell me your answer in the comments! <3
____________________________